Geno said: "are we going to have a post your face thread soon? lol"

steve863

That's not how I pictured pygmy at all. I pictured him like 80 years old with a white beard

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

Biz...My beard IS white...That's one reason that I shave it...

Actually, I used to wear a beard often, nearly always during spring and fall.

However, the Mermaid, the current love of my life, HATES facial hair, so I keep it shaved most of the time.

parade2013.jpg

This is me in July this year with my grass roots group norhern new york freedom fighters with our repeal the safe act float in the parade.  The nice looking lady next to me is my good friend Melody Burns conservative talk show host and emcee of a lot of safe act rallies in NY state Behind me is Steve Mclaughlin hopefully Republican conservative candidate for Governor in 2014

parade2.jpg

and a pic of the float

Edited by bubba
  • Like 9

Me with my antelope I got in wyoming. And the second is a client I had in Illinois 2 years ago with a nice buck I guided him on. Was a cool kill because I used a drag line which he had never used or heard of before and he got to witness it work. Buck came in nose to the ground right in front of the stand.

post-3252-0-78845700-1382712235_thumb.pn

post-3252-0-58175900-1382712250_thumb.pn

I was waiting for the shorts comments...... Hey I had the legs for it! For the record a good looking ch 10 reporter who follows me on Instagram, liked the leg shot too. Oh and just to Be clear female reporter.....

Carry on.

Edited by Larry302

LOL!!!!! My brother in law ( at age 52) still wears the cut off jean shorts, so short that the white front pockets hang out of the front. I keep telling him that "it's over" but he won't give up. In the summer we all call him "Daisy Duke" but he doesn't get it....... He's a thin guy but it's still a real ugly sight.....REAL UGLY.....

Chuck Taylor's rule..

• Like 1

LOL!!!!! My brother in law ( at age 52) still wears the cut off jean shorts, so short that the white front pockets hang out of the front. I keep telling him that "it's over" but he won't give up. In the summer we all call him "Daisy Duke" but he doesn't get it....... He's a thin guy but it's still a real ugly sight.....REAL UGLY.....

Chuck Taylor's rule..

LOL!! thats too funny!

hes stuck in the 80s i guess.

when your with him, pick up your cell phone and say Hello? hand the phone to him and say its 1980, they want their daisy dukes back.

Chuck Taylor's rule..

I was going to mention the pocket thing , that's how I did it. Today at 54 , cover up as much as possible.

• 1 month later...