We need a "Whine Forum"

fasteddie

Not really intermittent fasting has proved to be extremely effective and healthy.

Sent from my LG-VS980 using Tapatalk

I think you're referring to a full cleansing.  Not skipping out on breakfast.  I've done fasting a couple of times.  Nothing but tons and tons of water for 24 straight hours (it's the most I can pull).  It does do wonders.  Clears the body of toxins.  My skin practically glows afterwards and I would have so much energy the next couple of days...till I fill it back up with toxins again.

At most places a cc is quicker than cash now.

Not when they have to find the right cc then wait for the receipt to print out, then sign it ,then have the cashier give them the right one.  I say have your cash ready check item ,pay, & move on. Express.

I have too many deer to cut up tonight.....waaahhhhhh

I don't mind butchering, but it does become a bit of a pain. I've grown leery of shooting does on Sunday evening hunts, that's for sure. I don't like leaving them for a  day or two either in the colder temps...it's just one more thing to get done at that point of the year.

I'm at the point this year where I simply don't want to deal with it any longer this season. If it don't have antlers worth shooting, it ain't getting shot for the remainder of the season. Unless its a black squirrel, which I will have before squirrel season is out and it will be on my wall.

Edited by phade
  • Like 1

I don't mind butchering, but it does become a bit of a pain. I've grown leery of shooting does on Sunday evening hunts, that's for sure. I don't like leaving them for a  day or two either in the colder temps...it's just one more thing to get done at that point of the year.

I'm at the point this year where I simply don't want to deal with it any longer this season. If it don't have antlers worth shooting, it ain't getting shot for the remainder of the season. Unless its a black squirrel, which I will have before squirrel season is out and it will be on my wall.

I have 3 to do. Tonight. Gotta get done. I wont be doing it all myself, but I think there are more than just my 3 to do.

Unless its a black squirrel, which I will have before squirrel season is out and it will be on my wall.

I passed one 2 years ago in Delaware Co. while fall turkey hunting. I thought about trying to wing it with the outside part of my shot pattern, but didn't want to chance mangling it. Good luck

I passed one 2 years ago in Delaware Co. while fall turkey hunting. I thought about trying to wing it with the outside part of my shot pattern, but didn't want to chance mangling it. Good luck

I have a stand infested with them. Never thought about shooting one. Figured they might shoot back.

• Like 1

are black squirrels that rare by you? I've see more blacks then greys on my property. My buddy's property in 9r that I hunt I saw 6 during bow. Could have shot one if I had my judo tip on

are black squirrels that rare by you? I've see more blacks then greys on my property. My buddy's property in 9r that I hunt I saw 6 during bow. Could have shot one if I had my judo tip on

Black squirrels are really regional. We do tend to have more of them in this part of the state, though.

Just now, I found myself yelling, "WHERE IS THE WHINE FORUM!!!"

Here it comes... Ready...?

I'm so sick of accommodating others and working with the politics at work. I'm dangerously close to letting folks know exactly how I feel.

Take a moment...imagine this screamed in frustration. ...

."... Those idiots who think they can fit 25 hours of work in a 24 hour day ... and they wonder why you question them... Those idiots who are so committed to getting ahead that they dig holes as a means to climb the ladder,.. And then look at you like a cat in a tree when you tell them, "I think maybe you should come down on your own."

Those idiots, of which I may be one, who say, "Give ME the extra responsibility. I can handle this better that the former idiot in this position!" And then bail out as deadlines are being missed and things are going down the tubes. (BTW, me? Not bailing on anything I agreed to and bailing folks out left and right. You're welcome, Slackers.)

This is why I hunt. Hunting is my excuse to sit in the woods, without any of these people dictating what I do or how I do it, ... and just be.

I look forward to Friday, my next day in the woods. I hope I have the wisdom to not check my email while I'm out there.

In the meantime... Thank you. You have given me a safe place to vent that is not connected to work. You have, perhaps, just saved my job.

Thank you.

• Like 2

Where'd they go? 

What? you ask?    MANNERS!!!

What happened to people waving when you let them in front of you on the roads?  Now they just cut you off and practically flip you off while doing it.

What happened to saying "thank you" when someone holds a door open? Naw, just walk right through like you're better than anyone else on the planet.

What happened to saying "excuse me" when walking directly in front of someone?  See answer above.

Ever heard of saying "please"?  Not much anymore.

I'm not just throwing this at the kids or younger generation either. It seems like all age bands are infected. 

It's probably a good thing I don't have a concealed carry license. ;)  But at least I have a place to whine about it. :D

You gonna boil the skull yourself? It's really pretty simple and they look sweet! Just gotta wrap the antlers good with foil to protect them from the heat, smoke,and steam. Post some pics if you would.

I think I will just bury it and dig it up in the spring. I've done that before, gives it a sort of "rustic" look.  Oh, and I meant to say ABOVE freezing not below. I had some stank going on there.

Whine for today ----- A-holes who don't know the proper way to merge into traffic . Traffic coming onto the main highway from an on-ramp are supposed to yield to that traffic . Too many drivers expect the vehicle in the flowing traffic to brake so they can pull in ahead instead of behind . 

I'd like to have a Tank that would do 80 mph and take care of some of these comatose drivers ! I can't move over a lane because another car is there so I have to brake but there is no traffic behind me for a 1/2 mile .