We need a "Whine Forum"

fasteddie

My whine for the day is morning coffee. I hate grabbing a coffee on the way to work and it's too damn hot to drink, by the time I get to the job I don't have time to drink it. I will never be the guy that walks around with a coffee cup in hand, pointing and bull shitting. When I finally do get a chance to drink some coffee it's ice cold. 

What about the car ahead of you that has been going slower than hell and puts his right turn signal on . You think you are going to be able to pass but the jsrk makes a wide swinging turn going wide left over the center line to make the turn . Stay in your lane jackass ! If you were going any slower , you'd  be going backwards ! 

• Like 1

What about the car ahead of you that has been going slower than hell and puts his right turn signal on . You think you are going to be able to pass but the jsrk makes a wide swinging turn going wide left over the center line to make the turn . Stay in your lane jackass ! If you were going any slower , you'd  be going backwards ! 

LOl. I'm with you.. I only do that to someone when they have been riding my @$$ and won't pass.

My whine for the day is morning coffee. I hate grabbing a coffee on the way to work and it's too damn hot to drink, by the time I get to the job I don't have time to drink it. I will never be the guy that walks around with a coffee cup in hand, pointing and bull shitting. When I finally do get a chance to drink some coffee it's ice cold.

It's more fun to be the guy at the desk reading the forums while he wakes up with his first cup ;)

I haven't figured out how to do that and make the same kinda money yet, someday.

every job has its perks and annoyances.

I don't mind sitting at a desk right now with this snow, but come spring and summer, us desk jocks take walks on breaks or at lunch bitching and moaning about how we would love to have a job landscaping and riding mowers and being able to be outside.

every job has its perks and annoyances.

I don't mind sitting at a desk right now with this snow, but come spring and summer, us desk jocks take walks on breaks or at lunch bitching and moaning about how we would love to have a job landscaping and riding mowers and being able to be outside.

100% truth.

• Like 1

I don't know what the cause is, but been a tough few weeks with the vehicles.

Wife was scheduled to get the oil changed in the SUV. We have the same place change oil each time as they only charge $15 and use decent oil. Cheaper than for me to do it, really. She asked them to put on wipers (instead of asking me) as she thought it wouldn't be much trouble.

I ask her how much they charged for it...she goes $18 each wiper. WTF!

Today's Whine:

What is with people that will be waiting at a stop sign .... wait until you are almost at the intersection and then come flying out turning into the same direction that you're going and then slow down so you have to slam on your brakes. I swear it is another version of a kamikaze attack, or suicide by motorist. It happened twice today. 

• 2 weeks later...

Lol almost wish they were...today's latest is the 6-8 gaudy yellow orange red and I  think blue cluster of inflated partially thru. completely deflated balloons stuck 25-30 ft up in one of our maples.. :fie:

Funny you should bring that up , i was driving home this morning and there was a cluster of balloons stuck in the bushes with 5 doe walking up to it , almost as to stalk the mystery item , i could not slow down to watch the outcome because of the jerk behind me tailgating me  . I guess my whine for today would be people who tailgate me and i especially hate when motorcycles in the summertime tailgate me.

Been down right cold the last few days on the Island. Now we are getting a blast of 10 inches of snow Friday only to have the temperatures rise into the mid forties on Monday and rain, rain and rain. We have 4 spots in the opening day of shotgun season Monday looks like we are going to get soaked................