We need a "Whine Forum"

fasteddie

The dadburn SNOW just keeps coming...No sense in firing up the snowblower until it's over. I'd just have to do it again when the snow stops..

Roads are too snotty to drive on...I'm going to miss HAPPY HOUR at the LEGION...

It's too EARLY for my NAP.....WAAAAAAAAAAAAAH !!......

• Like 2

My whine today is about the lazy people who don't brush the snow off their car...it's pure laziness and pure stupidity not to clear it...and dangerous. Guy pulled right out in front of me this morning and missed me by inches. He had little spot from wiper blades clear and that was all...it drives me crazy people are so lazy and stupid ....its dangerous.

Snowblower seized up ........ I cleared 10" of snow this am in the driveway and turn around with no problem . I went out this afternoon to clear another 4" . The blower started acting up . Checked the gas and oil and both were fine . Ran in a while longer and it quit with a clunk . 

Started looking through the Consumer Report magazines for  good ratings on snow blowers . The one I have is a MTD that I bought about 20 years ago .

It's a bad time of the season for a snowblower to go to heck !

• Like 1

Snowblower seized up ........ I cleared 10" of snow this am in the driveway and turn around with no problem . I went out this afternoon to clear another 4" . The blower started acting up . Checked the gas and oil and both were fine . Ran in a while longer and it quit with a clunk . 

Started looking through the Consumer Report magazines for  good ratings on snow blowers . The one I have is a MTD that I bought about 20 years ago .

It's a bad time of the season for a snowblower to go to heck !

20 years?? I'm thinking that probably isn't all that bad. Snow blowers may not see a lot of hours of use, but they do see some very abusive conditions sometimes depending on the consistency of the snow.

I'm sick of watching these Michael Bolton / Honda commercials......enough already !!

I have been hearing that all over the place . Sometimes they show that damn commercial 2 - 3 times on a program . If he was on the roof of my car , I would peel out and dump his butt  ! 

• Like 1

New Year's Eve, dealing with the newborn baby, me and my wife just wanted a quiet evening and sleep in. Family and friends didn't know we just wanted to sleep, thought we couldn't go anywhere with the baby so they felt sorry for us. So they took it on themselves to bring the party to our place instead as a "nice gesture."

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk