"X"-ing over..

wooly

It was a gift, so regaurdless of any pending deer seasons in the future, I'm still gonna have some fun with this thing!

I'd like to do a pig hunt with it, but no real plans as of yet.

I haven't even shot it yet.

That's not an X-bow it's a Y-bow!

Now that made me laugh!

That looks wicked. Is Horton still in business?

I hope so, or somebody got suckered,lol

Edited by wooly

• 1 month later...

sweet scope on your archery equipment. Get a bipod yet?

Funny thing is I said the same thing when inlines and scopes took over the muzzleloading season.  However change is coming and it will happen.  the king has spoken and his minions will push it through.  Again I do not own one, and will not own one.  I am sure that my opinion does not matter, but I will say it anyway.

• Like 1

sweet scope on your archery equipment. Get a bipod yet?

Whatever it takes man.

If I feel it needs a bipod to obtain it's maximum accuracy potential in a hunting situation.. , then by golly, that's one more accesory I'll add!

Same way  my guns and vertical bows get customized to my personal style to make them as effective and deadly as they can possibly be in my hands.

• Like 4

very nice. while i personaly do not hunt with a bow or crossbow(my choice) i can only wish you the best of luck and tip my hat to another who is out there hunting and enjoying their time doing something other then sitting in front of a tv.

if he's out hunting and enjoying it then he's breaking the law

Funny thing is I said the same thing when inlines and scopes took over the muzzleloading season.  However change is coming and it will happen.  the king has spoken and his minions will push it through.  Again I do not own one, and will not own one.  I am sure that my opinion does not matter, but I will say it anyway.

Yer right on that one.