Remeber me saying...

That the Republicans just can't stop shooting them selves in the foot when it comes to backing ppl for election?

So I saw on the news...Donald Trump is one of their forerunners for Governor..? how many times could he say I don't like hunting...and Oh.... there it is again they are "experts."

http://www.extratv.com/2012/03/14/donald-trump-defends-his-sons-safari-kills/

(sp)

Edited by growalot

Can't disagree that Republicans can't get out of their own way.  But, Trump didn't exactly come out against hunting in those comments.  He simply said that it wasn't his thing.  He actually defended the hunters.  He'll embarass the Republican party in plenty of other ways.

Trump is top of his game as a businessman, and a genius at self promotion. He actually has alot of great ideas, but he has a bad case of foot in mouth disease, and a few out there ideals that will keep him out of any serious running. Would he be a good governor? Maybe. Would he be taken to the cleaners on past scandalous material, hell yes.

Right. I'm not a "fan" of many things doesn't mean I'm trying to do away with them.

His sons are hunters and defend and promote hunting,they learned to hunt because their Grandfather taught them. Just seems like hunting skipped a generation in the Trump family.

That said I'm not a big Donald supporter. As a businessman he did file for bankruptcy 4 times.....

My wife who's part of her job is trying to get money out of bankrupt companies is really not a Donald fan.

Edited by Larry302

Republicans are our biggest problem, Dems wont have us(gun people)and don't support gun owners rights, and Republicans just seem to be doing everything nationwide  to self destruct by screwing with women, the middleclass and minorities. It just seems everything they do lately is to help the rich and put the screws alittle tighter to working people.

It is depressing to think of all the Republicans in NYS, trump is the best they can come up with. It just tells you that there is really something terribly wrong with the candidate selection process. There might also be something terribly wrong with the job also that makes any serious potential candidates run like hell from any consideration for nomination.

There are a lot of good conservative candidates in NY but they need money to run.  When they talk about it, and their own party attacks them, it makes it tough to get the backing.  Sources tell me by April a very good conservative candidate for governor and lt governor will announce. Then we need to get behind them 100 percent. 

Edited by bubba