Recovering lost or stolen items (trail cams)

First-light

like tracking gf's and bf's? lol

maybe the parenting tool of the future haha. then kids will get tile scanners

Thats the most obvious one. What if someone wants to break into your house? pop a tile on the undersid of your car, and they know just how far away you are.

Dont think for a minute that this technology wont be mass marketed in some form other than a kinda obvious looking white tile. You could drop that into something that looks like a rock, or any other shape you want. Then, it will get smaller. Put them in all credit cards, insurance persuades you to have one in or on your car through a discount, Car companies installing them in each car they build, etc etc etc

Then think of the dangers of the database that holds the coding for all of the tiles being hacked into, or worse yet, sold off.

Bad stuff.

Would be nice to put one in a stand and actually catch some of these stand thieves. A bit to big to easily hide in a camera though. I bet someone will figure a way though.

Also wonder what the range is. Chances are a stand or camera will end up in the thieves woods and would a phone with the ap ever come close enough to it?

Baiters could put the tile in food, then track deer down that can't digest the tileSent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lmao I gotta admit I like thst idea! Phone buzz.... Wake up open shooting house window and drop Freak nasty jr! Lol

Sent from my DROID2 GLOBAL using Tapatalk 2