35 Day Soak..........................

Lawdwaz

Pulled a camera that had been out for about 35 days.  Approx. 400 pics and most of them were critters!  Fox, coyote, deer, rabbit, hawk, squirrel, skunk and turkey.  I think thats all of them??

Here we go..........

IMAG0042_zps8085e6d9.jpg

IMAG0079_zps70da1fb1.jpg

IMAG0166_zps767e9d9e.jpg

IMAG0210_zpse299c24b.jpg

IMAG0214_zpse0927838.jpg

IMAG0264_zps4e5bfa1b.jpg

IMAG0339_zps83ab0dd9.jpg

• Like 2

Pull up a chair, grab a few cold ones, and enjoy the show!

Gets annoying though when it's squirrel, squirrel, same squirrel, the squirrel with no tail for 250 frames...

I thinned the herd a little in January. Takes longer to look at all the pics of 'em than it does to bring 'em home to the crockpot.

• Like 1

Is it just me, or does that turkey look like it's got a hen head? :dontknow:

Nahh, I posted the best of the three shots in the burst.  That one shows the beard and spurs, WGAF about the head? :biggrin:

As far as cougars, they heard we had a Cat killin' machine named Biz in NYS and are scarce as can be.............

Pull up a chair, grab a few cold ones, and enjoy the show!

Gets annoying though when it's squirrel, squirrel, same squirrel, the squirrel with no tail for 250 frames...

I thinned the herd a little in January. Takes longer to look at all the pics of 'em than it does to bring 'em home to the crockpot.

Not as annoying as a windstorm.

• Like 1

Pulled a camera that had been out for about 35 days.  Approx. 400 pics and most of them were critters!  Fox, coyote, deer, rabbit, hawk, squirrel, skunk and turkey.  I think thats all of them??

Looks like one of those "critter magnet areas" where all kinds of animals just like to travel through. Not always any explanation for what the big draw is for these places, but there are certain spots that just seem to be consistent pathways for just about every creature in the area.