Get ready for more gun control BS......

Yesterday a 22 yo student at University of Santa Barbara went on a drive by shooting rampage killing 7 and wounding 7 people. He made a youtube video hours before his "Retribution" as he called it in his video. Here is this nutjob's pre-death video. http://youtu.be/sbv5Vpa-B-0

Really? All because he could not get laid???

I wonder if just one person with a legal cc firearm could have put a stop to this sooner than later...hmmm....

Edited by WNYBuckHunter

The first report that I read has it that he used a semi-automatic pistol. I'm sure that will change many times before the official reports .... lol. No caliber or clip capacity was mentioned. And yes, I'm sure that this will fuel future gun law legislation.

And all this in a state with draconian gun laws that rival our own state.

Yeah. I just heard on the news that a semi automatic handgun was recovered. I Won't be surprised if that changes,,,,or if they start referring to it as a "military style" handgun, just to get the ball rolling a little faster. 

Ever thought girls don't like you because you're a weirdo?  So much of these nutjobs always believe it's the fault of others that they are neglected.  To him, it's the girls fault for not liking him.

Edited by Elmo

Update on Yahoo says that the nutjob was the son of the director for hunger games movies. It also says the weapon was a "rapid fire" type of pistol what ever that means. Just wait for it... The newest Cuomo midnight amendment to the unsafe act will be for "rapid fire pistols".

If this guy wanted to get some so badly why didn't he just hire some high priced call girls?I'm sure he had the money to spend.

Just saw this on the news and saw 2 of the 3 pistols used. One was a Sig P226 and another was a Glock 34. Proof that even the strict laws in California can't stop someone who has no regard for others.Watch them  Start piling on more restrictions there and then here.

Now they are saying he stabbed so of the victims !

Yes, that is what I just heard on the news. They said that he stabbed 3 victims. So it was a 50% kill rate with a knife if you don't count his own suicide. I'll bet that is something that won't be receiving a whole lot of attention in the press or among NYS legislators. To all those supporting gun control, it will only be acknowledged as a gun crime. Oh, and more specifically a "rapid fire" pistol crime.

He also had mental and first world problems. He also said he didn't fit in because he was half Asian whatever that means. Read this article its quite disturbing http://www.latimes.com/local/la-me-isla-vista-suspect-20140525-story.html#page=1

A child of both privilege and divorce, with a taste for Gucci and Prada, Rodger was the son of Peter Rodger, a Hollywood director and photographer, who was an assistant director on the first "Hunger Games" movie. 

An attorney for his father said Rodger was diagnosed as a high-functioning patient with Asperger's syndrome and had trouble making friends.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Also its already starting

"Chris died because of craven, irresponsible politicians and the NRA," he said. "They talk about gun rights, what about Chris' right to live? When will this insanity stop?"

Yes, that is what I just heard on the news. They said that he stabbed 3 victims. So it was a 50% kill rate with a knife if you don't count his own suicide. I'll bet that is something that won't be receiving a whole lot of attention in the press or among NYS legislators. To all those supporting gun control, it will only be acknowledged as a gun crime. Oh, and more specifically a "rapid fire" pistol crime.

Yes the knife factor will be swept under the rug. Fact is a nut job will do what ever it takes to do what they want to do.

The shooter said that "he filled the void in his life with violent video games".  I wonder when someone will start asking how young minds are affected by spending hours on end shooting people over and over on these simulated real life killing senerios.

Anyone else seeing a pattern?

The shooter said that "he filled the void in his life with violent video games". I wonder when someone will start asking how young minds are affected by spending hours on end shooting people over and over on these simulated real life killing senerios.

Anyone else seeing a pattern?

I grew up with video games and turned out OK along with my entire younger family that had access to the newer stuff then i did like the Xbox and play station.

• Like 1

First, Pelosi will come out with a statement, then wing nut California governor, then Cuomo, then the Sunday talk shows, then Obama. Prayers for the victims and families of this senseless tragedy.

Yes, there is a predictable pattern that the anti-gunners have found successful. They have become experts at whipping up public sentiment for abolishing the 2nd amendment. They will even create public sympathy for this wack-job such that legal gun owners will be the ones villain-ized. It has taken decades, but at last they have created winning formulas for turning criminal tragedies into tools of their agendas. It is really quite hideous how they publicly weep over such episodes while holding a thumbs-up hidden behind their backs.

Yes, there is a predictable pattern that the anti-gunners have found successful. They have become experts at whipping up public sentiment for abolishing the 2nd amendment. They will even create public sympathy for this wack-job such that legal gun owners will be the ones villain-ized. It has taken decades, but at last they have created winning formulas for turning criminal tragedies into tools of their agendas. It is really quite hideous how they publicly weep over such episodes while holding a thumbs-up hidden behind their backs.

Do you hypocrites even realize you started politicizing this thing the moment it happened?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Meat Manager