Ready 1....2.....3..............

growalot

Disprove, ...ppl we know ......June 2 1pm something in afternoon...sorry for quality but went from phone to e-mail and had to resize...I don't care one way or the other...you guys seem to know hoax programs...Oh, Richmond NY...

The second pics my own cam...he visited neighbors as well they stood on deck and took pics...

• Like 1

murrays-mountain-lion.jpgNot quite...

"And it led us to Murray Muise of Yarmouth, Nova Scotia, the man whose camera captured the image back on June 2.

On Friday, I caught up with Muise via phone.

He wasn’t in Nova Scotia. He was in Calgary, Alberta … and so was the mountain lion."

• Like 1

Lawds that bear was taken on my Bushnell..I won here...to me he is bigger than he looks....seeing I went in with out a flash light that very morning...Sat in a brush blind ...just 70 ft from that pic to turkey hunt....I have encountered him  2x' s since in person...both times at one in the afternoon...crossing over to our place.....

The cougar pic was sent to son then me...figured friends pulling his leg...knew some one here would find source...

Lawds that bear was taken on my Bushnell..I won here...to me he is bigger than he looks....seeing I went in with out a flash light that very morning...Sat in a brush blind ...just 70 ft from that pic to turkey hunt....I have encountered him  2x' s since in person...both times at one in the afternoon...crossing over to our place.....

The cougar pic was sent to son then me...figured friends pulling his leg...knew some one here would find source...

WOW!  That is pretty exciting to have THAT bruin hanging around the place growie.  I'd be keeping my eyes peeled and probably not having a side arm or long gun too far from arms reach.  Do you think your dogs would let you know if he was close by at night? 

All you bear experts........isn't that a huge bear?  Lordy.....................