What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

Threw together a quick venison taco dip to take to the  SIL's. Sorry no pics but it turned out good. I never made it before and didn't want to have to go out and get ingredients so I used some cream cheese, browned the meat seasoned with taco seasoning, chopped up some onions, jalapenos, tomatoes,and topped w/shredded cheddar cheese. baked it for 30 minutes. No left overs!

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, 2012_taco said:

Threw together a quick venison taco dip to take to the  SIL's. Sorry no pics but it turned out good. I never made it before and didn't want to have to go out and get ingredients so I used some cream cheese, browned the meat seasoned with taco seasoning, chopped up some onions, jalapenos, tomatoes,and topped w/shredded cheddar cheese. baked it for 30 minutes. No left overs!

we make loaded nachos all the time with browned ground. Some Mighty taco sauce, shredded cheddar, bean paste, sour cream, hot sauce. And blue tortilla chips 

1 hour ago, diplomat019 said:

What episode/city?

Ive seen hank with steve rinella on Meat eater (Steve rinella show).  Rinella is great if you aren't familiar with him.   He actually has a real hunting show.  

They Were in California, they hunted doves. 

I am familiar with Steve, he was charged by a moose last week. I don't mind his show

I diced a couple boneless/skinless chicken breasts and marinated in soy sauce/fresh squeezed orange juice/fresh garlic/cumin/sea salt/cracked black pepper and thyme. Sautéed the chicken with a little more soy sauce, garlic powder, cracked black pepper, and hoisin, added some broccoli, and served over rice noodles.

ricenoodles1.jpg

• Like 5

9 hours ago, Elmo said:

Venison stew following @Zem18's recipe.  Came out nice and proper!  Thanks zem, for the recipe.

IMG_7083.JPG

This was posted 9 hours ago. Is everyone still OK 9 hours later?

Looks delicious. I'll have to make a batch up soon and bring it to work. Everyone seems to like it and hardly anyone got sick the last time I made it using this recipe.

1 hour ago, Zem18 said:

This was posted 9 hours ago. Is everyone still OK 9 hours later?

Looks delicious. I'll have to make a batch up soon and bring it to work. Everyone seems to like it and hardly anyone got sick the last time I made it using this recipe.

Everyone suffered from food coma afterwards.

• Like 1