What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

So mama knocked off Shake shack burgers special sauce . Venison burgers , Shake shack sauce , balsamic onions , cheese and bacon. Also made some corn on the cob with the sous vide. ( 182 degrees for 45 minutes ). Added siracha and Parmesan cheese. Really good. eed3b4521f5182bbc065725d39c1c11d.jpg&key=37f7defc28431e6242e9425c7b40b5aee89f1eea3858b765d21e4566258f0582

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How was the corn?

How'd you do the ribs ? Did the 3-2-1 a few weeks ago and turned out great as well.

They always come out great. I don't really stick to that method. Depends on how much smoke I'm pumping out, the rub I'm using, and who's eating it. I usually do a dry rub then just cover them. Open it all up toward the end the last hour or two to let in some smoke. Half way through I put apple juice or at least water in with the foil. The handful of hours is more important as it gives enough time to render down fat so you've got lean ribs and broken down layer of tissue surrounding each rib bone. Sometimes 321 is too much smokiness for some like my 2.5 yr old daughter.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Had these with dinner tonight .... Fiddleheads !

Fiddlehead-spiral-1024x460.jpg

Store bought ? They unfurled here a good month ago. Had for first time , actually a few. Sautéed in butter. Just like asparagus imo. So good. Careful which wild ones you eat though.

• Like 1