What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

1 minute ago, crappyice said:

Them little water bugs you eat by the Bubba Gump load are ok but fish are a no go??

Go get yourself a nice fish and chips!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, but even shrimp I was always weird about.  They have to be on the smaller side, and overcooked.  

Fish....NO.

3 minutes ago, Elmo said:

Have you tried various fish or did you have one bad experience and just stopped?

Never a bad experience, just never liked anything about it.  Jenn likes fish, and I want to like it, I will ALWAYS try a bite when she has it.  Never been a fan.  

Edited by Bionic

32 minutes ago, Bionic said:

Never a bad experience, just never liked anything about it.  Jenn likes fish, and I want to like it, I will ALWAYS try a bite when she has it.  Never been a fan.  

Go have a nicely cook Chilean Sea Bass.  If you don't like that then there is no hope for you.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Elmo said:

Go have a nicely cook Chilean Sea Bass.  If you don't like that then there is no hope for you.

Next GTG....

I am not disappointed for not liking fish, but if an opportunity arises, I will try it.  

Edited by Bionic
  • Like 1

Waiting for test results from March 17th, I am home bound with my kitchen... 

Mac and cheese with leftover venison bacon burger, smoked sausage, extra butter and cheese and seasoned bread crumbs...

the other is the same venison bacon burgers... super moist and delicious, a nice tomato and cottage cheese salad with a side of fresh baked acorn squash... and scratch chocolate chip cookies!

macncheese001.jpg

baconburger001.jpg

cookies001.jpg

• Like 3