What's for dinner tonight?

philoshop

I forget who post the venison roast recipe 2 roasts , beefy onion soup mix , BBQ sauce , onion , root beer and later a tbs of corn starch. In about 7 hours I'll have plated dishes of BBQ pulled venison roast imageproxy.php?img=http%3A%2F%2Fuploads.tapatalk-cdn.com%2F20160924%2Fb9655c7a15363af67c326fc0c0bca05b.jpg&key=984c5ea8f609104af8f62517cf54177f226a7087b06e2645cf5016787da566a9

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Finished product. Found a new appreciation for roasts. Girls liked it too 2d82fda2b5a08a31468e09eb83376ea7.jpg

• Like 3

Watching and hoping the Bengals whoop Denver. Bengals were my moms team so I tend to root for them unless they play the Bills.

Hot wings with Daves, Hells Kitchen, and Devils Duel. These numb the lips and the heat lingers a while. I have to remember to wash my hands thoroughly before peeing on my fake scrape. LOL

The g/f's parents are coming over for dinner so it's homemade mac & cheese.

hotwings2.jpg

Edited by ....rob

Not sure what I created but ::
Sautéed up some diced bacon in butter in the skillet , eventually added bite sized pieces of venison chops lightly dusted with coffee dry rub , bed of greens , black beans , blue cheese vinegrette and topped with tortilla strips. I think I'll name it " delicious " 57f90bc20d0b0e9ff2fda5c88396860a.jpg

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Not sure what I created but ::
Sautéed up some diced bacon in butter in the skillet , eventually added bite sized pieces of venison chops lightly dusted with coffee dry rub , bed of greens , black beans , blue cheese vinegrette and topped with tortilla strips. I think I'll name it " delicious "

I have a few family favorite recipes that kinda started just like that, "not sure what I created but..."  if everyone eats it till it's gone I try to remember how to make it again.