my first trail cam pics ever

Red

Sorry for adding so many pics. I had the camera out for 5_6 weeks I got 230 pics. I bet my wife that I would get a bear pic I ended up getting two. Possibly the same bear its a young one in both pics

Its out in franklinville.

You missed the big 50lb bag of corn in the center of the pictures lol. Im definielty liking this spot next weekend I'm gonna hang a stand About 30 yards out of view on the ridge it felt good seeing some beer pics

• Like 1

Thanks guys I'm definitely hooked on task csms now I can't wait until I can purchase another one. There's a few nice bucks in the area that I'm.going to.get on cam last year I had a nice mid 120s 8pt give me the slip during bow season I hope he shows his face for a pic

Grow its definitely a lot of fun I think.the next time I pull the card I'm gonna let my.son tag a long Hell think it's awesome hes 4.

Im definitely loving the bear pics it is a very small cub it could be the same one like you said they have such a big home range there's definitely a nice bear population out there I seen 5 on.opening day last year since 2010 I've seen 6 bear total now seeing them on cam is a nice bonus I just hope they don't destroy it lol

Its out in franklinville.

You missed the big 50lb bag of corn in the center of the pictures lol. Im definielty liking this spot next weekend I'm gonna hang a stand About 30 yards out of view on the ridge it felt good seeing some beer pics

Hey Red, I will be hunting just north of Franklinville in Machias, Tug Hill Rd. area. My friend has property there and have been going there for several years. Its great area and lots of nice deer and some bear in the mix too. Good luck hunting and nice pics!!

• Like 1

Greg machias is only 5_10.minutes from my my.buddy bought a small piece off land in machias 2 years ago it really is good hunting out that way plenty of deer and there's been a lot of bear sign the past few years bow season will be here before we know it. Good luck this season maybe I'll see you out that way some time

Sweet pics, and some great looking woods as well! You will have a dozen cams soon enough, cause it is so fun and addicting. I would suggest that if you plan on setting a stand in that location, you should move the trail camera down the deer trail closer to your truck or camp. This way you can still monitor that area, but when you go in to check pics you wont disturb your future hunting location. I believe deer take notice of the trail cams when they flash or click taking pics, hence so many pics of deer looking right at the camera. I have had deer on cam right out of the gate, and as time went on they started avoiding the area and swinging wide around the spot. Also, now that you have some idea of what is in that particular spot, if you only have the one camera you could move it to a completely different spot to see what is there you can set up for a hunt for more options during deer season. Have fun, and thanks for the pics. I cant wait for season to start.