One Year In The Adirondacks Video

TenXTimmy

Great video!  I too use the Browning trail cams and have them all set to take video. It sure tells a story compared to just a photo and was a game changer for me. The audio is getting better on the Browning's as well.

There has to be a lot of splicing of all the videos to make a little movie like that. What software do you use?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, genesee_mohican said:

Great video!  I too use the Browning trail cams and have them all set to take video. It sure tells a story compared to just a photo and was a game changer for me. The audio is getting better on the Browning's as well.

There has to be a lot of splicing of all the videos to make a little movie like that. What software do you use?

Yes I agree that video vs pictures makes all the difference. I use IMovie for all my editing. Thanks for watching and commenting!

1 hour ago, sbuff said:

Looks like the fisher early on had a hurt right leg . Do you use lithium or alkaline batteries and did you make the whole year without changing them out ?

Awsome!!

Yeah I’m not sure how it hurt its leg but it was definitely not putting weight down. I use the lithium batteries but definitely don’t get a whole year at a clip. I change them a couple times. Thanks for watching and commenting!

10 hours ago, Lucky118 said:

Was the bear eating duck eggs?

You are very observant! So funny story- We were canoeing in the back pond and I found a submerged goose egg about 2’ under that water. I reached in and was able to get it. I never found the nest so we decided to leave it in-front of the camera. Not knowing what would get there first and be interested. 

• Like 3