need answer fast, doe in yard

Dan92

It would be legal, nearest house isnt far bit its far enough for legal bow shot. I belive its 275 feet to the house.

Thats where i am stuck, its not hunting at all so i feel wierd shooting it like that but ive eaten tag soup 3 seasons now, just wanted to fill the freezer.

• Like 1

It would be legal, nearest house isnt far bit its far enough for legal bow shot. I belive its 275 feet to the house.

Thats where i am stuck, its not hunting at all so i feel wierd shooting it like that but ive eaten tag soup 3 seasons now, just wanted to fill the freezer.

The guys are right, It isn't hunting., but neither is stopping by the supermarket and picking up a steak. Meat for the freezer?....I would take her.

• Like 12

If you have been feeding the birds in your yard and she is conditioned to coming in for the seed no and not legalif feeder is still full..that said..

hunting is opportunity whether naturally occurring or striven for in legal ways...it is the luck of the draw on any given day..finally the skill you have achieved in the weapons of your choice....So you need to decide if it's hunting or not.

I once spotted a doe 100 yrds down on a plot trail from PC window...in my bath robe and slippers I walked out with my browning stepped up on a stump next to the dog kennel and dropped her... went in got dressed and retrieved her....did my wearing a robe and slipper not make it a hunt? If I was in camo and a blind and she was spotted 100yrds out and killed would that really make a difference...think about it.....