Can new members join?

Grouse

4 hours ago, Lawdwaz said:

lol if me or any other pot stirring POS said this the ban hammer would have come down PDQ.    And of course I’m not suggesting that Grouse gets the boot anyway, anyhow I think it’s just funny that he said it.   

Wait……maybe his account has been hacked?!?!   :)

I never followed most of the threads on this site that didn't appeal to me and just posted this because I happened to notice how long it's been since any new member was approved.  Why would this get someone banned and why is that funny?

1 hour ago, Northcountryman said:

Hopefully, well able to get some new members soon- if this Burmjohn dude will let us!! :taunt:

I am starting to wonder if something has happened that he lost control of the site. Nothing else makes any sense. Maybe something crashed and burned or something. I don't know.....I'm just trying to make some sense of his abandonment.

There are still some good people here that I'd hate to lose contact with, should this site suddenly disappear. I have no idea why Burmjohn will not contact his loyal moderators?? They are the one's keeping the flame alive for now.

I have been a member here for years. And will stay and contribute to the end.

Not to be disparaging to this site. But there is another NY site. And ALL are welcome should you choose to check it out.

Edited by grampy
  • Like 2

21 hours ago, grampy said:

There are still some good people here that I'd hate to lose contact with, should this site suddenly disappear. I have no idea why Burmjohn will not contact his loyal moderators?? They are the one's keeping the flame alive for now.

I have been a member here for years. And will stay and contribute to the end.

Not to be disparaging to this site. But there is another NY site. And ALL are welcome should you choose to check it out.

Whatever the reason is, there's other options if one desires.  I bounce back and forth between sites. Lots of great people in both. 

• Like 2

40 minutes ago, airedale said:

Could not pay me to join that site.

Al

Funny how they love the other place and want others to jump ship from here but the Sally’s won’t give the sites name. lol.  Maybe John will show back up one of these days and he will play their game and read between the lines and dump the stupidity.  

21 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

Funny how they love the other place and want others to jump ship from here but the Sally’s won’t give the sites name. lol.  Maybe John will show back up one of these days and he will play their game and read between the lines and dump the stupidity.  

No one is asking anyone to jump ship. I've said multiple times I enjoy both sites, as do others. Not quite understanding this " only one site" BS. Join, interact just as you do here or don't.  Others might want the option. 

Why don't you post up the other sites name and web address as the one to avoid seeing you hate it so much. 

oh.. I wish John would show up and dump the stupidity. It definitely needs dumping. 

Edited by mowin

14 minutes ago, mowin said:

No one is asking anyone to jump ship. I've said multiple times I enjoy both sites, as do others. Not quite understanding this " only one site" BS. Join, interact just as you do here or don't.  Others might want the option. 

Why don't you post up the other sites name and web address as the one to avoid seeing you hate it so much. 

oh.. I wish John would show up and dump the stupidity. It definitely needs dumping. 

I don’t need to come in this site and drop hints and the sorts to others like you and a couple other do. Kinda like the guy had to do that started that sites.  You know exactly what will happen if you say the site and Eddie might let ya’s play your stupid games but John probably won’t be so kind. Time will tell. If that site is so great and this site a piece of crap why the need to come back?  Obviously anyone still here does not feel the need to jump ship. Do you keep going back to your old girlfriend after you left her also?

Lets cut to the chase, they are here to undermine this site in any way they can, the sorry excuses for being here are laughable. They are not satisfied that they have a site that they always wanted and brag up, this site must be destroyed as far as they are concerned. It shows every time they come here, and these shits shows are they only time you see them for the most part, not to contribute useful tips to the board members all the rest of the times. Ya they post a complimentary post once in a while to keep their feet in the door, that is about it. Quit the charade!

Al

• Like 2
  • Sad 3

8 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

. If that site is so great and this site a piece of crap why the need to come back? 

Please show where he (or anyone for that matter) has said this site is “a piece of crap”.

Im going to reheat my coffee, back in a few minutes.    Thanks

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Four Seasons said:

I don’t need to come in this site and drop hints and the sorts to others like you and a couple other do. Kinda like the guy had to do that started that sites.  You know exactly what will happen if you say the site and Eddie might let ya’s play your stupid games but John probably won’t be so kind. Time will tell. If that site is so great and this site a piece of crap why the need to come back?  Obviously anyone still here does not feel the need to jump ship. Do you keep going back to your old girlfriend after you left her also?

Again.. no one is jumping ship.  You make it seem if someone chooses to join another site that they are dissing this site.  I don't understand your logic. It doesn't make sense. 

1 minute ago, airedale said:

Lets cut to the chase, they are here to undermine this site in any way they can, the sorry excuses for being here are laughable. They are not satisfied that they have a site that they always wanted and brag up, this site must be destroyed as far as they are concerned. It shows every time they come here, and these shits shows are they only time you see them for the most part, not to contribute useful tips to the board members all the rest of the times. Ya they post a complimentary post once in a while to keep their feet in the door, that is about it. Quit the charade!

Al

Exactly.  And the only Mod does nothing about it. They never start a tread. They most definitely to not put up any harvest threads. I get a kick out of that one on a hunting site. I guess we know the reason for that one. If holding each others hand over there is so great what’s the need to come here?  Great people they say. Yet those chose to stay here. No need to be on two exact sites in the same state.           

3 minutes ago, airedale said:

Al

Ah, but who started these threads? Not the ones you claim jumped ship or are looking for this place to die, or stirring the pot. 

I'd like John to show up and explain what and why and hopefully get things back on track. Doesn't look like that's going to happen though. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Lawdwaz said:

Please show where he (or anyone for that matter) has said this site is “a piece of crap”.

Im going to reheat my coffee, back in a few minutes.    Thanks

Oh so saying they can’t get no new buddies to join in on their activities on this site does not imply exactly what they mean. You think others do not read words elsewhere?  Even yourself never shows up with a comment until something is brought up about another site with anything of value. Not real tough to read between the lines. You know like they try to say the site without having the balls to actually say the site.  

7 minutes ago, mowin said:

Again.. no one is jumping ship.  You make it seem if someone chooses to join another site that they are dissing this site.  I don't understand your logic. It doesn't make sense. 

You bitch and complain on this site and that one that this place is doomed because of a lost owner and no new friends can jump in and yas all left. Now you feel the need to come back pushing the other site to those of us that obviously didn’t want to go to another so called better site   So you come back on this site and still offer little if any to the site except push the other. You few have done nothing but diss this site on this site and that one. Obviously those that stayed could care less

Talk about spin, there is not a thing wrong with the thread it is you people from the other board that can not stand to see anything positive said about this board, consequently here you come starting your crap, you have a track record for doing it every few weeks the same ones time after time, it is all here to see.

I would like for you to tell me is there anyone from this board going to your place stirring the pot?? And would it be allowed???

Al

8 minutes ago, mowin said:

Ah, but who started these threads? Not the ones you claim jumped ship or are looking for this place to die, or stirring the pot. 

I'd like John to show up and explain what and why and hopefully get things back on track. Doesn't look like that's going to happen though. 

No.  Not the John that will deal with you few that try to push the other site without having the nad’s to name that site. There is another mod that just might end the stupidity.  

1 minute ago, Four Seasons said:

Oh so saying they can’t get no new buddies to join in on their activities on this site does not imply exactly what they mean. You think others do not read words elsewhere?  Even yourself never shows up with a comment until something is brought up about another site with anything of value. Not real tough to read between the lines. You know like they try to say the site without having the balls to actually say the site.  

You bitch and complain on this site and that one that this place is doomed because of a lost owner and no new friends can jump in and yas all left. Now you feel the need to come back pushing the other site to those of us that obviously didn’t want to go to another so called better site   So you come back on this site and still offer little if any to the site except push the other. You few have done nothing but diss this site on this site and that one. Obviously those that stayed could care less

I like how you add words to what I say to go with your narrative.  Typical.

1 minute ago, airedale said:

Talk about spin, there is not a thing wrong with the thread it is you people from the other board that can not stand to see anything positive said about this board, consequently here you come starting your crap, you have a track record for doing it every few weeks the same ones time after time, it is all here to see.

I would like for you to tell me is there anyone from this board going to your place stirring the pot?? And would it be allowed???

Al

Come join and give your options.  I've never bashed this site.  So as long as you don't bash the other one, your good to go. 

1 minute ago, mowin said:

I like how you add words to what I say to go with your narrative.  Typical.

Add words. Do tell?  I wish you would give us some of the names of these other great sites we have choices to attend. I may be interested in joining another or two. 

Just now, Four Seasons said:

Add words. Do tell?  I wish you would give us some of the names of these other great sites we have choices to attend. I may be interested in joining another or two. 

You're the one calling it a great site. Go ahead post the link.  

Just now, airedale said:

With the likes of you and some of the other beauties that fled there! not a chance in Hell, I want no part of that board, I like it here.

Al

And that's fine. No one has forced anyone to do anything. 

• Like 1