Gift For YOUR Wife?

Lawdwaz

I would love for my husband to get me a spa weekend. Don't want the relaxation rushed, :-). You could do a couples massage, mani and pedis, she could get her hair did. Then for a romantic dinner. It's a win win for you both!!

That or let her girlfriend go with her...then a free day to shed hunt or what ever your after season plans are

spa couples weekends are sweet. relaxation for you both and considering most couples are pooling their money it's not a bad idea that you both go. If she has some close sisters or girlfriends that she'd rather go with you might want to talk to the husbands.

But personally I've had some awesome massage, facials, pedicures. If you think that's gay I don't believe you've ever had one yourself. Takes the stress right out of you. Healthy.

• Like 1

But personally I've had some awesome massage, facials, pedicures. If you think that's gay I don't believe you've ever had one yourself. Takes the stress right out of you. Healthy.

Well seems kind of gay, but we need to welcome hunters from every segment of society, so I reckon it's all good!  

• Like 4

I have in the past bought her emerald(her birth stone) and diamond rings and bracelets and she loved them. But i don't do very well picking out clothes for her. So now I just give her money and she picks out exactly what she wants. I then wrap it and put it under the tree and she doesn't have to return anything. It works for us!

Just upgraded my wife from a dumb phone to a smartphone iPhone in yellow and a Cusinart handheld emulsifier - she loves to cook! Not sure what else to get but I did the Spa thingy at Montauk Manor for the two of us a few years back and she loved it. Couples massage, romantic dinners, strolls on the beach were really relaxing.

Bath & Body Works creams, candles, spray gunk.

Spa gift certificiate

Nail makeover

European, Pandora bracelet,& beads. Jewelry always a hit with women.

Dinner & movie tickets

Your do dishes for a month vocher

socks

dresses

slacks

jeans

cd's

dvd's

on line books

Dell laptop

50" flat sceen tv

home entertainment system

kitchen cutlery set

new oriental rug

My wifes partial list. Maybe it will help ya.

Edit: The European, Pandora bracelet thingee is neat, kinda cool. Down the road, you can get'em new beads for birthdays, special dates etc.Women eat that s...... up, LOL.

Nice to fall back on for future holidays gift ideas.

Edited by landtracdeerhunter
  • Like 1

spa couples weekends are sweet. relaxation for you both and considering most couples are pooling their money it's not a bad idea that you both go. If she has some close sisters or girlfriends that she'd rather go with you might want to talk to the husbands.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

You gotta give the guy credit for admitting such a thing on a hunting forum.  Damn, that's a tough one to live down for sure.  I wonder if he got his toenails painted camo color, to go along with the rest of his hunting clothes?  LOL

As someone who lives in Westchester and works in NYC, it is not uncommon whatsoever for straight guys to get massages/facials/manicures/pedicures, etc. especially with their girlfriend/wife.  Many men get manicures who work in business, because its all about appearance down to every last detail. I personally do not care for manicures/pedicures. I've gone after being begged for many years by my fiancé, but they do nothing for me. A massage, on the other hand, can be nice. But I'm still not a huge fan, and only probably have had a handful of massages in my lifetime. It's just a different culture, that's all. Noboyd blinks an eye down here at a guy wearing $500+ pair of dress shoes or dress shirts with their initials stitched into the cuffs, etc.

• Like 1

As someone who lives in Westchester and works in NYC, it is not uncommon whatsoever for straight guys to get massages/facials/manicures/pedicures, etc. especially with their girlfriend/wife.  Many men get manicures who work in business, because its all about appearance down to every last detail. I personally do not care for manicures/pedicures. I've gone after being begged for many years by my fiancé, but they do nothing for me. A massage, on the other hand, can be nice. But I'm still not a huge fan, and only probably have had a handful of massages in my lifetime. It's just a different culture, that's all. Noboyd blinks an eye down here at a guy wearing $500+ pair of dress shoes or dress shirts with their initials stitched into the cuffs, etc.

thats very true it is such a different culture down here, its honestly pathetic.  but hey this is the place to make money and if i didnt have a good job paying well i wouldn't be caught dead here.  as for gifts ideas me and the wife decided not to exchange gifts this year (all her idea).  but ill get her a gift card for VS you can never go wrong with that and every woman wants something from their and if they say otherwise their lying. 

I wouldn't disagree with you here, but how many of these guys go hunting like us?   Not very many.  These manicure guys are more of the city slicker type who participate in sports that are more in vogue with hip culture than hunting will ever be.  Hell, many hunters I've come across don't even have teeth, so I highly doubt they are worried about their toenails looking nice and pretty! LOL

• Like 2

I wouldn't disagree with you here, but how many of these guys go hunting like us?   Not very many.  These manicure guys are more of the city slicker type who participate in sports that are more in vogue with hip culture than hunting will ever be.  Hell, many hunters I've come across don't even have teeth, so I highly doubt they are worried about their toenails looking nice and pretty! LOL

I here ya. I bet nobody walking down 42nd street Monday-Friday looks at me and thinks "Hey, that guy looks like a hunter".

• Like 2