I am begging for anyone having childern, to have some common sense!!!

Culvercreek hunt club

I just can't believe how stupid or cruel some parents can be.

One part of my job is resuwe review to find worthy candidates for positions. the names I see make me cringe.

Pay attention parents and imagine what will happen to the kids latter on if life.

Who out there woule have named their kid Richard.....if their last name was PUFFER.

COME ON!!

Probably the same mother without the forsight that get a vibrantly colored floral tatoo all across her chest  without the thought that is will look like a tatoo of coleslaw at age 80

K I am done...lol

Had a guy in my IOBC platoon at Ft. Benning named Lester Moore - went by Les Moore.  He was from West Virginia.  Could not understand a word he said but prior to becoming an officer he was enlisted and a sniper in Germany.  Best damn shot I've ever seen.  Could hit anything within range of the weapon in his hands, no scope needed. 

A guy I used to work with had a friend who used to call him in the office where I worked.  Most of the time he wasn't at his desk, so the friend told our receptionist that "dick hertz" was calling him.  It was so funny to hear the receptionist page this guy around the office saying "dick hertz is on line one for you".  The receptionist was a bit dense, so she never figured this gag out.

My "battle buddy" at the ROTC Advanced Camp course at Ft. Bragg was Charles Brown - Charlie Brown.  He was built like a truck and took a lot of ribbing for being a male cheerleader at University of Virginia.  He shut us all up one day when he pointed out he was the only guy in the platoon that could hold a beautiful girl in public, in a miniskirt, above his head by her crotch and not get arrested for it.  We found new respect for Charlie Brown that day. 

My "battle buddy" at the ROTC Advanced Camp course at Ft. Bragg was Charles Brown - Charlie Brown.  He was built like a truck and took a lot of ribbing for being a male cheerleader at University of Virginia.  He shut us all up one day when he pointed out he was the only guy in the platoon that could hold a beautiful girl in public, in a miniskirt, above his head by her crotch and not get arrested for it.  We found new respect for Charlie Brown that day.

I have always pondered why I didn't go the cheerleading route rather than playing football. I obviously had my priorities screwed up back then...lol