HAPPY EASTER

growalot

It is not at all surprising that Christianity is undergoing it's most virulent and legal attack to date in America, during this, the most holy week of the liturgical year. The old enemy has taken the gloves off. The old enemy, however, fails to realize that he has already lost as result of the events remembered this week.

And while bigoted minority groups rampage in the US this week, they turn a blind eye to the fact that their man in the Whitehouse is making deals with a nation that hangs gays. The irony is not lost on me.

Edited by Papist

No snow sticking here.......just flurries in the air, cool and damp.  Another dingy day..........

On the bright side, I just cracked a beer. :) 

We are having 12 here today for the ham feast.  My sister and brother and their respected families bring a dish to pass. 

I bought some Riesling, Molson and Southern Tier Brewery beer "Live".  Oh and some Black Box Malbec if someone wants.

The Southern Tier is uncharted waters so I figured I crack one to wash down the Reese's  Egg and turkey sandwich.......dinner is at 6pm.

Casserole's are GTG, rolls, butter lamb etc. are all set.  House is cleaner than it has been since Thanksgiving (yea, we host that one too) and the dog is brushed.  Kids are working until 2pm and 4pm.

That's all for now, have a good time.  Happiest of Easter's to you all!

• Like 1

Picked up the grandkids in Honeoye Falls and took them to church in Mendon . The church was packed probably due a lot of folks that go on Easter and Christmas . Had a real nice ham dinner with some delicious sides . Saw over 20 deer on route 42 on the way home . Also saw a bunch while driving to church this am . Glad the snow didn't stick .

• Like 1

This is how Obummer celebrated Easter:

Obama-criticizes christians at easter breakfast ( no word on the recent Muslim execution of Christian students in Kenya)

President Obama called out “less-than-loving expressions by Christians” during a White House Easter breakfast on Tuesday. 7:15 mark in video