ticks already

MACHINIST

[quodefinitely"MACHINIST" post=375568" timestamp="1428865243]

Yes it works,I am not sure if deer smell it but I used it all last deer season and still had deer around me.The way I look at it if they can smell that they will smell you so it wont matter,I'd rather be tick free

I'm definitely going to give it a try! Can you buy it in a store like tractor supply? Or have to order online? Had a half dozen on me today alone. Nasty things are already bad this year!

Thanks for the info.

I went out to pull some cards for a total of about 15 mins. and came back with 5 or 6 on me. Worst part is I spent the rest of the day thinking I had others crawling on me.

Maybe, I'm crazy but I feel like the whole tick issue is getting worse and worse.  

It works, I got mine at tractor supply.....I put it on me from the waist down yesterday and walked about 3 miles in the woods and didn't get any. I wore light colors and kept checking myself as well just to see. I haven't used it during deer season but I use it for turkey. I hate those nasty things....

I was talking to a guy last month that said he wasn't feeling well,went to his Dr. and the Dr. asked him "how long have you had Lyme disease ?" The guy didn't know he had Lyme disease, he bowhunts his property and figures that must be where he got bit.Mentioned something about being bit on his head under hair and not realizing it.I believe he was going in for treatment shortly after our conversation.

I get the kennel dip concentrate from Tractor Supply and make my own solution for dipping my gear. most of the area here in NY doesn't seem to be too bad with ticks yet. But in Pa they are heavily infested and getting worse in recent years.  I dip all my turkey gear including my vest.  for archery I have a spray bottle that i use to just spray on the solution and then spray down with scent killer.  I have not had a problem with deer but I hunt pretty high and rarely ever have an issue.