Dreading the end of Deer Season .

fasteddie

I bought an orange fake Christmas tree to be safe. I even wore a harness to put the angel on top.  It has camo lights though.  I am redeemed.  ::) ;D

At least the tree should be safe . But you should probably hang a back tag on it . Oh wait , you don't need to do that where you live / hunt !  ;D

How about turkey hunting, fishing, etc! 

We should make a few more "off topic" forums.  Perhaps Jokes, beer making, house repairs, etc.

yeah, there plenty to talk about after deer season. Eddie is just worried he will be the only one on here posting... lol

The only sport I watch is Women's Outdoor Naked Jello Wrestling.  I watch it very closely.  But there isn't much to be said for it, at least while I'm watching it.

I am afraid this week, that could lead to many injuries.  Jello in this weather would be more like colored ice!  One body slam and we are talking broken bones!

How about turkey hunting, fishing, etc! 

We should make a few more "off topic" forums.  Perhaps Jokes, beer making, house repairs, etc.

yeah, there plenty to talk about after deer season. Eddie is just worried he will be the only one on here posting... lol

Sometimes I get so bored that I answer my own posts !  ')'>alt=duhhttp://www.downsouthhuntingforums.com/images/smiles/picker.gif[/img]

Come on now small game season just starts for me.  I have two beagles and a lab.  The lab is only 71/2 months old so I have some major training to do.  I will keep all you guys informed on my frustrations with that dog.  The stories will still roll in it might be a good idea to start a hard water forum for ice fishing.

I bought an orange fake Christmas tree to be safe. I even wore a harness to put the angel on top.  It has camo lights though.  I am redeemed.  ::) ;D

At least the tree should be safe . But you should probably hang a back tag on it . Oh wait , you don't need to do that where you live / hunt !  ;D

I hung an orange back tag as an ornament. It is beautiful.  Brings out the true spirit of the season.  Nothing says christmas like orange and harnesses.