LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Almost just got a buck too early today on 364 lol he was a bruiser had to slam on brakes

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol he's a known road leaper, I almost got him last week!

Was very calm last night and I could hear deer running around the house all night. Hopefully they're just as active this morning.

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Sitting in my stand at 7 I say to myself (wow this is the most beautiful morning yet this year). At 715 a buck comes crashing through chasing a few does. A couple grunts and he comes running to me from 150yrds away. He stops at 30 with perfect broadside shot and I miss. I grunt a couple times as he's running off and all of a sudden he comes back. Perfect broadside shot at 25 and I let her fly. Hit high on him, had to put another in him had a spine shot. Not my biggest but it is my first siting in 6weeks lol. Pics to follow

• Like 12

Aah the power of camo! Just had a guy stalking through and walked up15 yds directly in front of me looking past me the whole time. Until I pulled my face mask off that is!

Sent from my LGL16C using Tapatalk

Did you scream, Peak a boo, you uck you!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sitting in my stand this morning 9a hear a grunt! So I'm like man another hunter is that close. Turn and 5 deer come running 1/2 way up my lane! 3 doe and 2 buck! Ones a pretty nice 8 pt the other a small 6! Chasing the doe everywhere! They get about 40 yrds and I'm thinking there coming right to me. Then the doe makes a hard right into the thicket!!! Yep the bucks followed! Tried to grunt them back. They have other things on there mind!!