LIVE from the woods 2015 Edition! - Sixth Year Going Strong

burmjohn

Hey a buddy of mine has a deer he's processing and it has black hard things the size of bbs in the skin of its intestines and a couple tumors on it ... is it still good I've never seen these black things

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Usually the little balls are coagulated blood vessels and totally normal. There's a better technical explanation I just can't remember it. Haha.

A little warmer than I'd like in 8f and a pretty decent wind out of the south. Normally this is a 7j tradition hunt, but it's my last chance at horns before heading back south on Saturday. No matter what happens it was a good trip home. Second biggest buck of my life just toying with me outside of bow range and good action with 2 doe in the freezer on opening day.

However the rut is just about to kick off down south so my season has just begun.

• Like 2

something ran a ways away. nice size couldnt tell it had horns or not. followed a few mins later by slow moving four. through some semi thick stuff i didnt take the shot. seem to be movng some. least that four is still around. few far shots after legal but not much.

Well I finally got my first deer, what an experience it was and even though it was a doe I'm still proud. Now I understand what everyone meant by "it's hard work" I'm so happy, I did it!

attachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1448542038.463671.jpgattachicon.gifImageUploadedByTapatalk1448542038.463671.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Congrats and "Job Well Done "

I am the unluckily person on here. If there is a bad spot to hunt in the woods I find it. Haven't seen anything. Better chances of finding Jimmy Hoffa.

Just had another hunter walk past me within 100 yards of where I'm at.

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

• Like 1