Age a few bucks?

G-Man

ok buck in pick one is not the same as pic 2.  Confusing me, lol it don't take much!  Should have just reread Sampotters post! 

Buck A -1  looks huge like he should be a 4.5 or better or is just fattened up as a 3.5.  Looks like a brute!

Bucks in pic 2-3-4 are the same buck.  3.5

c looks like a nice 3.5 but in last shot he looks like a sweet 2.5.  Kind of skinny for a 3.5 to me.

What do you think they are G-Man?  (I understand if you want to wait a few more posts.) 

Ok the first buck is 5.5 plus,I have pics for last 3 years, I apologies for 2nd pic, of it those thumbnails are small and I posted wrong second photo.

the second is 3.5 have pics front 1.5 to present ,

the 3rd is either 3.5 or 4 .5, the pics I have of it last year make it look 4.5 and sheds that were found are more similar to a 2.5, and that would make it 3.5, either way it's a shooter around here.

• Like 2

Ok the first buck is 5.5 plus,I have pics for last 3 years, I apologies for 2nd pic, of it those thumbnails are small and I posted wrong second photo.

the second is 3.5 have pics front 1.5 to present ,

the 3rd is either 3.5 or 4 .5, the pics I have of it last year make it look 4.5 and sheds that were found are more similar to a 2.5, and that would make it 3.5, either way it's a shooter around here.

fully expect you and your entourage to shoot all three and send the teeth in to know how we all did.  we're waiting too so sooner would be better.