What are your thoughts?

Robinson446

Id have no problem shooting an albino, piebald or white deer. Im not superstitious.  :)

im with ya... heard alot of myths. infact i even think i had a thread like this a few months ago i started... I would love to even see one in the woods let alone shoot one.

I ran into that situation, i was concentrating an a really nice eight when this guy walked out....Body and Mind went into automation with a good result! It proudly sits with my mounts and routinely gets more compliments than my biggest buck to date!

post-2018-131455400462_thumb.jpg

Thanks! we've had a few pieball doe around, and i have a trail cam pic of a different piebal buck that we've never seen(4 years ago) I've passed on a pieball doe .5 or six years ago..couldn't see a reason to shoot it had a big white patch on its side,would of had to do a whole body mount to see it.. this one came out and it was over without even thinking about it..actually my first thought after shooting was well i guess i better mount it.

I have seen both passed on both.  Only because I did not have a dmp to even consider it.  My buddy has a piebald doe at his camp.  He stricitly forbids anyone there to shoot her, due to the myths and legends.  Many many years ago at the old hunting camp, we had a pair of albino fawns. We saw them up close, so they were trully albino.  The funny part no one ever saw them after that.  My theory was they were shot as fawns for bragging rights by some illegal idiot. (I know name calling)  Would I shoot one now? As I sit here, I lean toward no, but I am sure if I had legal papers, it would be reconsidered at that moment.  If my house burns, I am well insured.