Beer

Dom

How true, but the thread has made me curious....some of these  sound more like fizzy Koolaid with a kick...lol

Daughter has audition today for summer ballet program in Albany ( not a fan of her being alone for 5 weeks ) Wife already checking beer list at restaurant in Brockport for me. After 3500 different beers tried there's always a new one to try. These 15 extra pounds around the waist surely didn't come from drinking water or eating salads

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

On January 29, 2017 at 10:54 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Doubt it's up to fire code lol. Probably just take their fines. Place is a goldmine

Pretty sure if that's done on a regular basis , it's done up the code or they would have been stopped long ago. The " flames" one can see are not actual fire, but some sort of sparking thing, then there is the guy with a large extinguisher looking thing following them and discharging it .If I were a betting man I'd say there are other precautions taken as well .

Pretty sure if that's done on a regular basis , it's done up the code or they would have been stopped long ago. The " flames" one can see are not actual fire, but some sort of sparking thing, then there is the guy with a large extinguisher looking thing following them and discharging it .If I were a betting man I'd say there are other precautions taken as well .

I meant moreso how crowded it is. Shoulder to shoulder.

Btw, for you football fans. Saw Miles Austin (ex Cowboys WR) and David Tyree (ex Giants WR super bowl hero) on Saturday at brunch. They weren't together. Miles table was pretty calm. David Tyree was going nuts. Neither came anywhere close to a table near me that had about 10 Arabic/Indians. They looked young 20s and 1 point ordered 6 straight bottles of Cristal at the same time. Safe to assume their bill was close to $100K. I'm assuming college kids with their parents oil money

• Like 3