Beer

Dom

they are just what you'd think. Acidic , sour and tart. Being so though you won't have more than one or two. My wife despises regular IPA's , stouts and such but enjoys this style. In NY I'd look for Sour Monkey or Avery raspberry sour if you want to try one.

Oh ok, thx. I don't really like just having 1 beer. It's many or nothing lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well I have news! I got married! My wife is going to be surprised but it is what it is53170e907a867f4ccb4e76f09b5ede5a.jpg how is this related to this thread? I'm drunk.

Congrats to you and your Partner. Don't think I know of any gay hunters, but I think it's great that our sport is expanding.

• Like 3

ya , but how you feeling this morning ?!

Come on Biz....from a Modelo to a Miller lite??? Those four glasses of red wine must have crushed all your senses to make a decision like that!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I'm gona guess by the 3 am post he's still asleep

I see a Mickey D's greasy steak and bagel sammich, a Gatorade and Excedrin in someones future

I'm fine. I wasn't hosting the dinner party, so that's all I had to work with. Wasn't enough to give me a hangover. 6 hours of sleep and I'm fine.

It's been asked before but what were the men drinking?

It was a female hosted party. I could only drink what was available. I'm a big red wine fan tho. A good bottle is always a good start to a night before turning to beer.

• Like 1