Beer

Dom

Then pick a beer you want me to drink with my smoked brisket

attachicon.gifIMG_1887.JPG

I'd hit that HT followed by Boom Sauce. Those IPA's are best fresh

Barrel Aged Narwhal, 120 Minute,WWS, 3 Philosophers, Backwoods  could stay in cellar for awhile with no problems.

Need to share Chocolate manifesto or you'll instantly get diabetes.

I've found KBS best fresh(er) than cellared.

Not real familiar with a few of the others

Edited by turkeyfeathers

The narwhal, 120, 3 philos and backwoods are all about 3 years old.  The wws is a few years old at least.  I guess I'll hit the ipas and then maybe the kbs or manifesto for dessert.  I've got backup.

Others pictured are cellared gemini from southern tier and buton baton from dfh.  Both awesome with almonds.  CB silver back is a local and troegs perpetual is awesome. 

Had a Miller Lite while cleaning the garage. Hit the spot. Went and got another pick 6. Gonna hit a few of those in a bit. Just got back from a 2 mile walk and time to make homemade Stromboli.

Couldn't wait so had this with dinner

post-287-0-27518700-1456011090_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zem18
  • Like 3

Had a Miller Lite while cleaning the garage. Hit the spot. Went and got another pick 6. Gonna hit a few of those in a bit. Just got back from a 2 mile walk and time to make homemade Stromboli.

Couldn't wait so had this with dinner

i just finished my six pack up last night. I really enjoyed it.

The Belgian IPA that is

Edited by turkeyfeathers
  • Like 1

I'd hit that HT followed by Boom Sauce. Those IPA's are best fresh

Barrel Aged Narwhal, 120 Minute,WWS, 3 Philosophers, Backwoods  could stay in cellar for awhile with no problems.

Need to share Chocolate manifesto or you'll instantly get diabetes.

I've found KBS best fresh(er) than cellared.

Not real familiar with a few of the others

Took most of your advice!

• Like 1

Ok TF, I'm scared of these next 3 so tell me what I'm in for if you recognize them. Dirty Bastard is a Scotch Ale and I've never had one before. Has an 8.5abv. Next is Dark Penance which is a black IPA and is 8.9abv. Last is Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. Never had a porter either. It is 6abv.

post-287-0-91761300-1456090063_thumb.jpg

Edited by Zem18

Ok TF, I'm scared of these next 3 so tell me what I'm in for if you recognize them. Dirty Bastard is a Scotch Ale and I've never had one before. Has an 8.5abv. Next is Dark Penance which is a black IPA and is 8.9abv. Last is Snowdrift Vanilla Porter. Never had a porter either. It is 6abv.

Dirty Bastard is a great beer. Going to be different than the others I've seen you post for sure, black IPA's are not my thing but curious to what you think. Porters are a thinner version of a stout and that one ain't bad. If you like the porter try Ballast Point Victory at Sea porter. It's also vanilla based and throws 10 percent and one of my favorites. Looking forward to your new styles reviews.

• Like 1

I just had a dark penance for the first time tonight.  Awesome!

And had a dirty yesterday but from a can.

Edited by Rockspek
  • Like 1

Just tried the Vanilla Porter. Interesting beer. Had a slight caramel taste at first and then a slight coffee flavor and finally a hint of Vanilla. Almost tasted flat. I would like to try another brand before I form a love it or hate it opinion. It wasn't awful but it wasn't great. I'll look for the one you suggested TF. Thanks for the advice.

post-287-0-50457600-1456101547_thumb.jpg

• Like 2