Beer

Dom

Interesting that you're not into the coffee profiles, but picked up some Cubano espresso.  Agree on the Nightmare beers.  They're what I call my "weekend beers". default_drinks.gif

Well that was for the wife. I don't mind it though. I think it's just the ones that resemble straight up coffee like your burly beard stout, common roots coffee cup, etc that dont really float my boat. Browns isnt bad either. Theres more but aren't coming to me. The unique stouts TF has posted I know I've had and were decent for my pallet. Idk. Just know what I like I guess.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Heck yeah. I could not keep that supply in my fridge for long. Too much temptation...
Secret is to find a few decent readily available beers from the bigger breweries to work in. It also helps to offset the cost of drinking some of the more expensive beers. It wouldn't be hard to blow through $80-100 in beer a week drinking the better stuff. Seems crazy when comparing cost of your staple beers like Miller, Coors, Budweiser, labat, etc.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

27 minutes ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Originally stayed away from this one being a quad and afraid of a malt bomb. But a few reviews here said not so. Simply outstanding c32f016a35629f1cc558d024e8d9bbe2.jpg5d7f55c660251494b31989762a4d3a79.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

David the Gnome obviously approves. Facial expression leads to believe he's getting buzzed on suds.  Start hammering Mr Powell's Nightmare stouts and i bet the Gnome would hold a conversation with ya.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

One year ago today I lost my Pop. Miss him so much every day. These tears are for you Pop. 254caccd25efdb6ad4989662095f7d81.jpgb57c9966367cbf965a48bd334a038ce7.jpg
I love you !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Three excellent beers to celebrate and honor a great man.  Prayers of love and strength to you.  I'll be raising a glass to you and yours soon for good mojo.  :drinks:

Edited by Jdubs
  • Like 3