Beer

Dom

[mention=8204]aboa13[/mention] eq did a stout release today. And some other bangers.  You get the goods or it doesnt phase you anymore lol

We got one bottle of the stout. Strict one bottle limit. The wife brings home the goods every week. I find myself giving more away because I can’t drink it all if I still want to enjoy my Bourbon Gin and wine. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

What Brewery?

It’s called Britesmith Brewery. Local place in Williamsville. I was a part of the team that converted what was once an old blacksmith shop then turned into a plastic surgery office. Now one building is the brewery and the other is the bar/restaurant. It turned out absolutely beautiful. The most fascinating part is the beer travels underground from the brewery to the restaurant!

c07c570c9a7960e98c35ecf4b441ce4e.jpgc8a4570a0b55c7a7bb720c525ff73025.jpgaf2bf97df04cbc784951ec616cba193b.jpg

• Like 6

Road trip !!!!!

This is my wife’s Maiden name , somewhat known around farm country here , but not exactly a name you run into out of the area . Just found this small brewery by the  same name in VT. 

We’re heading up when the winter winds down , need some swag and beer !

BFC819D6-20D4-4A1E-A271-C8A261CBCC16.png

Edited by Nomad
  • Like 3

I hope the lines don't freeze if it gets too cold out!

The lines are only 2 feet deep due to other utility lines already underground but it really didn’t matter because they pump the beer over fill the tanks then empty and clean the lines anyways.

Just now, Moho81 said:

The lines are only 2 feet deep due to other utility lines already underground but it really didn’t matter because they pump the beer over fill the tanks then empty and clean the lines anyways.

Wow, only two feet deep. Now, if we can just figure out where to dig . . . .

Just kidding.