Atta boy!!
20200208_161420.thumb.jpg.b25d2f470dd823b2e8d41da906e4835e.jpg

Ok you son of a gun. It’s a good drinking beer. Dinner prep under way. Trying a new recipe with lady O king salmon. Greek Salmon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 2

Ok maybe the guy went too far, but I get it.  Take that you craft brew hipster punks.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/08/craft-beer-hater-pulls-gun-on-people-outside-brooklyns-other-half-brewing-company/

Also, pulling a Glock is in such bad taste.  L2Sig.

'08 Bowtech Commander

GoldTip Hunter Expedition's w/ Rage 2 Blades

Remington 700 .308

Mossberg 500 Pump

Ok maybe the guy went too far, but I get it.  Take that you craft brew hipster punks.

https://nypost.com/2020/02/08/craft-beer-hater-pulls-gun-on-people-outside-brooklyns-other-half-brewing-company/

I swear it wasn’t me...I was at the air fryer convention!!!!

• Haha 1

After work happy hour. This was a pre-planned event but after today’s adventures with my truck and not having to drive home it tasted even better. dc50ac77dfed3edaba0822ed27153591.jpg

• Like 3

Same here @Nomad.knew i had a couple red eyes in the fridge for backup incase this one fell through!should of went with stack of hayburner to the left or stack of spring bock behind it.can win em all!

20200213_173956.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, doebuck1234 said:

Scooped this one up,not a fan.tad too sour and sweet for my liking but worth a shot.will drink em as i paid for em!

20200213_170355.jpg

My wife digs sours. I just picked one of these up in a pick six for her. I'm not a sour fan

On 2/9/2020 at 9:09 PM, UpStateRedNeck said:

That’s funny I just buy Other Half at their  place in Ontario county , no lines .Camp out overnight ? Wtf ,slide it across the bar and I’m gone .

Although if I go on Sat. There is an annoying number of hipsters there , I’m generally in camo or Carhartts ,as I come from my land ,never had to pull my Glock, they generally clear a path . 

Edited by Nomad

Ninja vs Unicorn...GROSS!!!

But I’m out of High Life so....8da03a30f68cd07ee0cc463f3b320111.jpg&key=6c08b03002cded1e7effc38e3b2ef5b4928c4e5bb2cb5346b676ab19fdf843fc

I must know; who wins in the fight?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Turns out there’s a nano brewery in  VT. That’s uses my wife’s maiden name, it’s a fairly well known name in the county here, a large farm family and a couple of lawyers in town . Outside of that one doesn’t run into the name, so I contacted them and they sent me some stickers , turns out that it’s the name of a road and highest point in the county there .

So,today she got them in her card .

168FED8C-26EA-469E-B35D-481E4DCA03AB.jpeg

• Like 1

Turns out there’s a nano brewery in  VT. That’s uses my wife’s maiden name, it’s a fairly well known name in the county here, a large farm family and a couple of lawyers in town . Outside of that one doesn’t run into the name, so I contacted them and they sent me some stickers , turns out that it’s the name of a road and highest point in the county there .
So,today she got them in her card .
168FED8C-26EA-469E-B35D-481E4DCA03AB.thumb.jpeg.13e13670a539b82dd7cc08f1c9d77e81.jpeg

When do the royalty checks start coming in?!?

• Thanks 1