Testies

Paula

I'm not especially squeamish, but I draw the line at eating testicles or brains...Unfortunately , they are very closely related in the male of the species..When one kicks IN the other kicks OUT...

I have tried tongue and do not like the texture...I'll eat heart and liver all day...

Reminds me of watching my Inuit guide, George Konana, dismembering a bull caribou I had shot...he was telling me and my buddy about what the Inuits used each part of the caribou for..

When he cut off the penis, I asked " GEORGE, what do the Inuits use THAT part for ? "

His answer was...." Not much.."......

When I was in Canada and shot a male bear (boar), the outfitter told me that Canadians save the ivory bone in the boar's pecker, skin it, and dry it out for a swizzle stick for stirring mixed drinks. I told him I was a beer drinker only.

• Like 1

When I was in Canada and shot a male bear (boar), the outfitter told me that Canadians save the ivory bone in the boar's pecker, skin it, and dry it out for a swizzle stick for stirring mixed drinks. I told him I was a beer drinker only.

Random trivia that is probably useless: that bone is called the baculum and is found in many mammal species.

No. But I do have the penis bone from my coyote I shot in Alberta. Some weird tradition up there. The guide cut it out and cleaned it up and gave it to me. With bears, they use the big bears penis bones to stir soup.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Edited by Biz-R-OWorld

Raccoons have a similar bone, and many years ago when I was a young buck, I gave one to my girlfriend's college roommate and told her it was a turkey call.

I can still see her blowing on it and wondering why it didn't make any noise.

She left school shortly after that and entered a convent.

TRUE STORY, except for the third sentence...<<grin>>...

Edited by Pygmy
  • Like 7

i have a couple, they give them back to you with the skull. Never stirred a drink with it. Because I drink beer

I've dated a couple of whales and they didn't have them, at least not as far as I could tell...

" A policeman pulled me over the other night and said Sir, have you been drinking ?"

" I said WHY, is there a FAT GIRL in my back seat ? ".....Larry the Cable Guy......

• Like 4

It sounds awesome to stir your drink with an animal's pecker? Doesnt sound awesome to me.

it's the inner bone, not the dong itself. And yes, knowing where it's origin is some pretty primal cave man **** right there.

there's a few comments here that seem to think anything penis related is gay. That's just sad really.

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
Edited for language. Please see forum TOS.
  • Like 3

I cut the tongue out of my deer this year. Hopefully I can add to that this weekend during muzzle. I plan on corning them and giving it a try with some spicy mustard. Not sure I would ever save the nuts from my deer but I would try rocky mountain oysters at least once. I plan on giving the kidneys a whirl......heard they are really good.

it's the inner bone, not the dong itself. And yes, knowing where it's origin is some pretty primal cave man **** right there.

there's a few comments here that seem to think anything penis related is gay. That's just sad really.

I know what it is, and its still not awesome in my book. I wasnt aware that cave men drink Jack & Cokes.

I know what it is, and its still not awesome in my book. I wasnt aware that cave men drink Jack & Cokes.

no man's "man cave" is complete if he has antlers on the wall without a bear **** bone to stir his drinks  :drinks:

Edited by WNYBuckHunter
Edited for language. Please see forum TOS.