How is Gregg Ritz still in the hunting Industry?

SplitG2

Ok, Thanks Split, I read that he basically bought Horton a couple of years ago. In my opinion, even if he didn't get charged, he must have known some thing was going on. The whole thing sounded fishy to me, kinda like a QDM gone bad situation driven by greed and tv show lust.

Now I have a reason to not like him by the way, I don't know how I never knew about this one.

I know some are going to say what else is new...lol. But I am clueless about this topic....You guys have any links that you are refering to?

It's in splitG2 post but here's the link...

http://skinnymoose.com/moosedroppings/2009/04/08/thompson-center-ceo-pro-hunter-greg-ritz-tied-to-kentucky-game-violations/

It wouldn't open anything up in his post...thanks guys

It's what the sport of hunting has become for some. Show me the money. I'm somewhat amazed at how many prohunter's have cropped up in the last two decades. Or should I say hunting as an industry. They make claims they had no idea! All i can say is B.S! They know when they are breaking the law. Hell  they could be shootin their big bucks from Nebraska in Kansas. Or they could be fillin several of their tags in one state.The camera doesn't know.Unless its maybe in Texas. Ted Nugent,Greg Ritz, there will be more along the way for sure.