What's on Your (not hunting or fishing related) Bucket List?

wildcat junkie

Not even this?

Catherine%20Zeta%20Jones_zps9k2m9kkl.jpg

she gave Michael Douglas throat cancer. No telling what she'd do to your Willy

You Can't Beat My Meat!

I'd take my chances.

Seriously, that's absurd and he has admitted it.

If cunnilingus can cause throat cancer, I might be in trouble then.

• Like 2

I'd take my chances.

Seriously, that's absurd and he has admitted it.

If cunnilingus can cause throat cancer, I might be in trouble then.

It can and in fact it does! Hpv has been linked to oral/esophageal cancer. Friend i knew had glossopharyngeal cancer.... you can guess... he ate some bad______! Hes doing good now, in remission.

• Like 1

It can and in fact it does! Hpv has been linked to oral/esophageal cancer. Friend i knew had glossopharyngeal cancer.... you can guess... he ate some bad______! Hes doing good now, in remission.

Give me a break------  sounds like BS.  You do realize just about every girl in the world from ages 25 -50  has HPV?   And just about every one of them gets there box licked.  Do not hear about alot of young men getting throat cancer.  That dude is old and smoked for over 40 years............

• Like 1

I've always wanted to learn how to play the guitar. I took my very first lesson Monday night.

Only 9,999 more hours to go.[/quote

Too bad you don't live closer, I've been playing for over 40 years and have helped a few people get started. I still gig occasionally but mostly play the campfire circuit for fun. I have more invested in guitars and equipment than hunting gear.

Too bad you don't live closer, I've been playing for over 40 years and have helped a few people get started. I still gig occasionally but mostly play the campfire circuit for fun. I have more invested in guitars and equipment than hunting gear.

Years ago I used to build electrics (necks are the hardest part)....sold a bunch to finance college books; always have wanted to try my hand at a acoustic from scratch.

But I don't play, I'm musically challenged.

In a similar vein, I had way more tied up in a registered Red Angus herd at one point than all this hunting crap I have. Guns and optics are cheap fun ;and you don't have to worry some puke is shooting a pellet rifle at a $5000 bull in a pasture for kicks.

• Like 2

Give me a break------ sounds like BS. You do realize just about every girl in the world from ages 25 -50 has HPV? And just about every one of them gets there box licked. Do not hear about alot of young men getting throat cancer. That dude is old and smoked for over 40 years............

BS? Sorry you must be a doctor. Dr. Skully- look into cytology. They take a biopsy of a given cancer and test the cells. You can get alot of information from a cell. You can tell if a cell is cancerous or not, but also if its hpv positive or negative. Hpv can be linked to many different kinds of cancer as well, not only oral types. Also your statistic on just about every girl in the world being hpv positive is extremely skewed. Also you forgot men in your statistic. Men are just as likely to be hpv positive.