Bobcat in Webster

Paula

You and me both Larry, hide your wife , hide your kids ......

The Facebook comments show what happens to people when they remove themselves from nature .

Jeez a 20 some pound animal is in the woods, who could have ever imagined that ?

This is my home town and I know the reporter, I emailed her to break her chops, " really why is this a story ? " breaking news animals live in th woods, film at 11:00 .

• Like 1

This person things a bobcat would go after a dog?  or be so aggressive towards a human in the same area that it would "show his teeth, snarl at you, and block your path to walk forward."

Maybe if it's rabid or something.

Oh now there's a comforting thought. Picture that ...... a rabid bobcat. He would have your face removed in 0.75 secs.....lol. Next fall when you are walking to your bowhunting stand in the pitched dark, let that thought rumble around in your mind when you hear a twig snap. A drooling, slobbering, rabid bobcat coming up behind you in the dark and all you have is your bow and some arrows.

Cool pic, what is he eating?

Thanks. He's munching on a dead chicken that I tied up as bait for coyotes. Had one of our chickens not make it through "integration" into the new flock so she became bait.

Originally after the dang coyotes as I keep hearing a lot of them howling out back. Was hoping to get some pics and see how many I was working with and if there was specific times they might be coming around. I did get them on camera but it was a couple days after this bobcat ate most of the bait.