New Bow Just Got Here

DirtTime

Never figured I would buy myself a diamond, but.............

Diamond Prism

Right now the DL is at 26" and feels short ( Just for Bowguy 1, I put an arrow in this time when I drew it back ), I really think 27" will be spot on. DW is 40#'s going up to 55#'s. No d-loop either so that has to be done.

Feels good in my hands. If we didn't have a water main break so the land owner is here working, I would have a pic or two for the "1st Shot" thread. :whistle:

prism.jpg

• Like 7

30 minutes ago, grampy said:

Very nice! You are good to go now! Looks like we are back on for Thatcher! I bet it shoots as good as it looks! Best of luck!

Thank you. Reviews were good on it. It was this or the Infinite Edge. It feels good and pretty well balanced. I have to get a new quiver as my old one is just to big for the smaller bow. I am going to give the Hostage rest and Apex sight a go and see how they perform. Right now, I am happy with the purchase.

21 minutes ago, growalot said:

Go get-em Rob...just remember...breath and don't  grip the bow...:wink: hope a monster walks  in range for ya....or a nice tasty doe.

Thank you. Doe priority, then a buck. I forget to breathe watching TV, LOL.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, grampy said:

Now that you have your diamond. Does you know who, get one for her finger?

Rob & His Woman sitting under a tree

Looking for deer as content as can be

First comes hunting

Then comes marriage

He's to old for a baby in a carriage

:cheese:

• Like 1

Rob & His Woman sitting under a tree

Looking for deer as content as can be

First comes hunting

Then comes marriage

He's to old for a baby in a carriage

default_tongue.gif

Never too old they make little blue pills for that

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

1 hour ago, ....rob said:

Went to have a d-loop and the peep installed, have length and weight adjusted, and got a shock. Because it's a new bow and I didn't buy it there, $100 for the tune. :O

Should be done tomorrow of Friday and then I go pick it up and get it sighted to 20 yards.

$100 is a bit steep for having simple adjustments made on a new bow.  What shop are you using?

41 minutes ago, grampy said:

$100 is a bit steep for having simple adjustments made on a new bow.  What shop are you using?

Flying Arrow in East Greenbush.

I won't be going back after this. They gave me a hard time because I didn't buy the bow there. They told me when they tune a bow, they make sure everything is right, and paper tune it as well. Now, when I took the Alpine in a few weeks ago, it cost $32 to have the weight  and length adjusted, and the peep installed....Hmmm