You guys/ gals on this site are awesome

turkeyfeathers

Pay it forward happens a lot on here and I'm glad to be a member . I've seen donated fishing lures , hunting clothes to someone who could use them , donations for youth hunt prizes , trail cam to someone who could really use one , donated bow, opportunity from members to borrow a rifle or ML for my daughter and most recently a chance to borrow a rifled barrel for my daughters shotgun . We both are so happy to be able to finally get her gun shooting tight groups and comfortable for her in her shot and pull the trigger. When I even see these random acts of kindness it makes me happy to be part of the NY hunting family. Information is best gathered in the field but I've also learned so much over the years on here.  I love sharing my photos and moments with you all and enjoy what you post as well   Thanks for all you folks do on here ! 

Jay 

• Like 18

1 hour ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Pay it forward happens a lot on here and I'm glad to be a member . I've seen donated fishing lures , hunting clothes to someone who could use them , donations for youth hunt prizes , trail cam to someone who could really use one , donated bow, opportunity from members to borrow a rifle or ML for my daughter and most recently a chance to borrow a rifled barrel for my daughters shotgun . We both are so happy to be able to finally get her gun shooting tight groups and comfortable for her in her shot and pull the trigger. When I even see these random acts of kindness it makes me happy to be part of the NY hunting family. Information is best gathered in the field but I've also learned so much over the years on here.  I love sharing my photos and moments with you all and enjoy what you post as well   Thanks for all you folks do on here ! 

Jay 

that's nice of you to recognize Jay,

I love this site too! and I love you too, man!

IMG_20130712_141457_583.jpg

• Like 1

At the end of the day no matter how our opinions might align or differ from one another, we are all hunters. We all love being in he outdoors and having a crack at harvesting an animal or two. We can always find common ground there and be willing to look past the rest in order to help one another out. 

• Like 3

I too have to say, that this site is the best darn hunting site going! Never once, since I've been a member. Have I seen someone that needed help and did not get it. There is such a wealth of experience in just about anything outdoors from our members. And it's given freely to anyone that asks. I have been on the receiving end many, many times and tried to help when I could. And we are all together much more than we are ever set apart by our differences. I'm proud to be a member here.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, turkeyfeathers said:

Whatcha searching for ? Styles ? That's easy

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3 hours ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Agree. Now pay it forward to me with some special hard to find beer! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nothing special or hard to find but moose drool and polygamy porter is all I've got, you're welcome to it.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...