Bomb explodes in NYC

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/new-york-explosion/

The crazy thing is that we were downtown and my wife wanted to catch the express bus which would require us to walk a lot more and right pass the explosion but my son was tired and acting up so I insisted we took the train right then an there.  I guess my son's tantrum saved the fam.

• Like 7

14 minutes ago, Papist said:

And change will only come from the people. The authorities are actively enabling and covering up

I think they are being told to do that from 'higher authority'.

The people will start making changes. Retribution as well. Look what happened in FL recently. That was a statement IMO, that some are tired of these people killing innocent Americans.

• Like 3

I was 3 blocks away from it when it went off when me and my girlfriends family were having drinks outside their hotel. Had my train not been delayed due to medical emergency by someone onboard we would have likely been right by it when it went off

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

I feel bad for you guys who live in NYC. Everyone goes everywhere and you never know when this crap will happen.

Glad you and your family are OK as well Jerkman.

I was never a fan of FOX News. But, boy have they changed their opinions on the whole matter of terrorism vs. just some nut job. This morning when I was watching about both bombings, and police were saying not related, the FOX News crew said bombs in two areas that close can't be 'coincidental'. The ones in Jersey were on timers set to detonate at the beginning of a US Marines charity event. These ******* are getting more brazen. I stoped watching, so I am not sure what they are "officially" calling any of the three attacks, but if it looks like a duck, swims like a duck, and quacks like a duck...... IT'S A DUCK!

Edited by ....rob
  • Like 2

On 9/18/2016 at 0:03 AM, Elmo said:

http://www.cnn.com/2016/09/17/us/new-york-explosion/

The crazy thing is that we were downtown and my wife wanted to catch the express bus which would require us to walk a lot more and right pass the explosion but my son was tired and acting up so I insisted we took the train right then an there.  I guess my son's tantrum saved the fam.

It obviously wasn't your time, glad to see you and your family is safe. Not sure what your situation but another reason why I don't live/work in a big city. This kind of crap just makes a guy want to homestead more and more. Stay safe my friend it is a screwed up world out there.

• Like 1