Trump Already Loses in Nevada

30 minutes ago, Huntscreek said:

You believe this because?? If your corrupt Hillary wins you will know it. It's not over until it's over

Sent from my XT830C using Tapatalk

And we all Little Hitler Trump is going to bitch and moan and threaten to sue in every state that he loses, just another sign of the sick, delusional mind that is Little Hitler Trump 

30 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

And we all Little Hitler Trump is going to bitch and moan and threaten to sue in every state that he loses, just another sign of the sick, delusional mind that is Little Hitler Trump 

Um, didn't you tell people to vote "often" in another thread? How many times do you plan to vote? Got some dead relatives we don't know about? You crack me up!

29 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

That's what happens when you're smart enough to have main stream media on your side

Yep, I have a "main stream" many times a day. I always flush it. Starts to stink if you let it sit there.

Edited by ....rob

At least I accept no blame if she is a crap president. I hope the republicans who nominated trump have learned something. Based on most of what they have written it seems to me they have not, which means in 2020 they will lose again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, Uptown Redneck said:

Can you show me where in the Constitution it states that one loses their right to vote just because they are dead?

It's not in the Constitution because the founders never expected any citizen to be so stupid they would have to include it.  However, voting laws require each and every voter to vote personally, either by appearing at the polls or sending in their own absentee ballot after their right to do so has been approved.

If dead people can do that, they can vote.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Rattler said:

It's not in the Constitution because the founders never expected any citizen to be so stupid they would have to include it.  

You clearly have missed the humor of my post. But then again I have rarely meet a republican/conservative who ever had a sense of humor, another of the many things wrong with the republican/conservative faulty mindset. 

Edited by Uptown Redneck

If that was supposed to be humor, a word of advice.  Don't pursue a career in stand up.
BTW, there are many more conservative/republican stand up comedians than there are Leftists.  Probably because they tend to be less vulgar.

I listen to a lot of comedians and can only think of a couple. Louis CK makes my blood boil when he gets on his high horse about politics

49 minutes ago, The_Real_TCIII said:

I listen to a lot of comedians and can only think of a couple. Louis CK makes my blood boil when he gets on his high horse about politics

You gotta get away from the main stream comedy channels that are all controlled by the left.

Uptown, I've never waded into the merits of the arguments you start here, and I'm not going to start.  Can I just point out, however, that "Little Hitler Trump" isn't nearly as clever as you think.  It doesn't rhyme.  It doesn't play on any major campaign scandal.  It isn't particularly catchy.  It just doesn't make sense.  

It feels like when a child tries really hard to be funny amongst adults, but falls flat.  

• Like 4

33 minutes ago, Caveman said:

Uptown, I've never waded into the merits of the arguments you start here, and I'm not going to start.  Can I just point out, however, that "Little Hitler Trump" isn't nearly as clever as you think.  It doesn't rhyme.  It doesn't play on any major campaign scandal.  It isn't particularly catchy.  It just doesn't make sense.  

It feels like when a child tries really hard to be funny amongst adults, but falls flat.  

Trolls are stupid!

• Like 1

And so Uptown Redneck now has to change his name to Uptown RedFace.....lol. It has to be extremely embarrassing to make an absolute jerk out of yourself so many times on a public forum and then be proven so embarrassingly wrong. Your credibility (which you never really had) has just taken a heck of a spanking!

• Like 1

And so Uptown Redneck now has to change his name to Uptown RedFace.....lol. It has to be extremely embarrassing to make an absolute jerk out of yourself so many times on a public forum and then be proven so embarrassingly wrong. Your credibility (which you never really had) has just taken a heck of a spanking!

Yep hes been real quiet the last 12 hours.... I guess with the lack of anti Trump CNN stories to post he has nothing to say.

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk