Christmas Cheer...

growalot

Your welcome Doc...Well the house is clean walls and windows carpets shampooed ...and clutter everywhere..BUT ALL MY GIFTS ARE WRAPPED...SAVE 3 that Amazon just told me won't arrive until January...Why is it it's always the ones I ordered at the beginning of the month and the big ones...will be wrapping pictures today with a smaller gift attached....lol I will leave here in a few, one last gathering of goodies...breads and stocking stuffers...Then all the cooking starts for tomorrow...dips and veggies cut...chex mixes made. Tonight I decorate the tree...I muscled it in the house last night...Mr B picked a beautiful fat Concolor a few days ago...but his sore shoulder has turned into a real problem..All my clutter clearing probably hasn't helped...he's filled the truck once all ready with just stuff from the Kitchen and living room dinning areas.... You think I was a hoarder ,but no...well..... I do tend to never want to toss a magazine and books...I kinda collect books and recipes...antique jars...OK a bit of a problem...hahahaha.  The recycling place is keeping a close eye on him now. ^_^Nagging will begin the day after Christmas to get to the Dr.'s before he needs more than therapy. That tree has the house smelling great. Coffee is finished...gotta run...Stay safe while out and about everyone...later..

MERRY CHRISTMAS      

• Like 1

Merry Christmas to everyone here and your families. I hope the New year brings more blessings than you wish for. For those of you with young kids and will be up until 2 am on Christmas morning putting the gifts together, cherish it. It is fleeting.  They grow up so quickly. Hold your family members close, every day is a gift and not guaranteed. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Culvercreek hunt club said:

I just googled it. Apparently it is in 150 and 190

Some states you can't  get the grain 190 proof in. There is a little store just over the PA border that sells it to you if you have out of state id. That stuff knocks your socks off. Haven't  had it in years. I'm  sure if I looked around long enough I could find a bottle in the house. Maybe have to look for New years.

• Like 1