So today we shopped at Aldi's....

Nomad

First we went to the Lilac festival for lunch, nice time good food, sun women in skimpy clothes.

Wife wants to stop at Aldi's ( she's cheap) . We're at an end cap as she looks over some bee trap things , taking forever, reading the back trying to pick between two , I'm thinking i f God is merciful he'll strike  me down now ....

Then in line this older guy about 6'4" is going nuts on some 5'2" old women , who it seems put her items on the belt to soon. He demands an apology! Stating she's rude and just berating her over and over . Now everyone is watching but nobody is doing anything . Then he demands to speak to the  manager , and just like in my favorite movie Falling Down , a 21 y/o kids shows up, he asks again to see the manager .... Kid says I am . Well kid has no  idea how to handle it and the guy just gets emboldened and turns upon the woman again .

So I've had enough .... I push past those in line as soon as he gets his receipt , and say " you've got your grocerys so now leave so we can get ours . He starts in on me calling me rude, I say " well I struggle with many demons" to which he says he's calling the cops , I lean in and say " please do !"

He leaves without saying another word.

In the lot the little old lady is loading her car a few from his , and I see two other shoppers stopped and watching , so he doesn't try any more crap, that brings a smile to my face . So does the fact he's parked next to my Buick , I walk right past him and oddly he keeps his mouth shut in the parking lot .

Im no tough guy and mind my own bees wax, but this guy just tested my tolerance . 

Edited by Larry302
  • Like 15

First we went to the Lilac festival for lunch, nice time good food, sun women in skimpy clothes.
Wife wants to stop at Aldi's ( she's cheap) . We're at an end cap as she looks over some bee trap things , taking forever, reading the back trying to pick between two , I'm thinking of God is merciful he struck me down now ....
Then in line this older guy about 6'4" is going nuts on some 5'2" old women , who it seems put her items on the belt to soon. He demands an apology! Stating she's rude and just berating her over and over . Now everyone is watching but nobody is doing anything . Then he demands to speak to the  manager , and just like in my favorite movie Falling Down , a 21 y/o kids shows up, he asks again to see the manager .... Kid says I am . Well kid has no  idea how to handle it and the guy just gets emboldened and turns upon the woman again .
So I've had enough .... I push past those in line as soon as he gets his receipt , and say " you've got your grocerys so now leave so we can get ours . He starts in on me calling me rude, I say " well I struggle with many demons" to which he says he's calling the cops , I lean in and say " please do !"
He leaves without saying another word.
In the lot the little old lady is loading her car a few from his , and I see two other shoppers stopped and watching , so he doesn't try any more crap, that brings a smile to my face . So does the fact he's parked next to my Buick , I walk right past him and oddly he keeps his mouth shut in the parking lot .
Im no tough guy and mind my own bees wax, but this guy just tested my tolerance . 

Are you sure you're driving a buick?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

24 minutes ago, The Jerkman said:

Are you sure you're driving a buick?

I like to be under estimated ! Well when my Dad passed 5 years ago it was to good to pass up , low miles no winters in NY .

• Like 2

I like to be under estimated ! Well when my Dad passed 5 years ago it was to good to pass up , low miles no winters in NY .

Ah man didn't get the reference to the commercials. Damn now here I was thinking I was so crafty. Alas you did what most wouldn't and that is definitely something very cool!

• Like 1

15 hours ago, The Jerkman said:

Ah man didn't get the reference to the commercials. Damn now here I was thinking I was so crafty. Alas you did what most wouldn't and that is definitely something very cool!

Well that's because Larry's drives one of the old Buicks that no one mistakes for something else.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Steve D said:

Good Job!!! Need a few more people like you and this guy....I would more than likely would have done the same thing. I have a tendency to have low tolerance that kind of crap:

Thanks Steve , I'm no bad ass and don't get involved in others business  but this went on for 2 to 3 minutes with the guy blocking the check out and just picking on a little,old lady . It just reached a point where I've had enough .

2 hours ago, Larry302 said:

Thanks Steve , I'm no bad ass and don't get involved in others business  but this went on for 2 to 3 minutes with the guy blocking the check out and just picking on a little,old lady .

I am not either but there is a time when you have to do what is right and picking on a helpless old lady is one of them. To many people have their own agenda and could care less about others.