Hunting/Archery Supplies

I'm sure the poster doesn't much care what 6 repliers think.. he got 188 free views... and i'm sure he'll get more...  ;D

Antler lots of people shop but don't buy. I think this will be the case.

Dave

• Like 1

Never know... might be someone here that thinks the site is a great find for his archery equipment.. not me ... but maybe someone... Seeing how there is nothing keeping it from happening on the forum... guys will make up there own minds whether they visit the site or not.. Funny nobody had any problem when some were promoting their video on the forum... which incidently ended up being a very good video and they got quite a few sales from here.. I don't see the difference

How about a area / topic were iof you buy and test a new product you can give your review so other hunter can see the results. I know for years when I had my archery business SOB archery Pro shop I would do several tests per year for some of the major MFG of archery products. I would do a analysis of the product and send back the product with my analysis. I always felt there should be a firm just like UL tested firm to gain certification of a new electrical product. I sure am sick of you buy a achery mag and they show the new bows and look at the testing and never find were the tester says it not a good buy, why, they are also being paid to give a good review thru the bow mfg then buys ads in the mag...