Keeping your feet warm

Borngeechee

8 minutes ago, Borngeechee said:

Mine sweat a bit too so this year I bought some liner socks thats is supposed to wick away the moisture.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

My feet are always soaked from sweat. I bought 3 pair of liner socks from Walmart last year. They were cheapos like 5 bucks for 3 pair. Best investment I ever made. Feels and insulated socks stayed dry and warm. Didn't believe they would actually work but wow what a difference. No more taking 3 pair of socks along to change out.

My feet are always soaked from sweat. I bought 3 pair of liner socks from Walmart last year. They were cheapos like 5 bucks for 3 pair. Best investment I ever made. Feels and insulated socks stayed dry and warm. Didn't believe they would actually work but wow what a difference. No more taking 3 pair of socks along to change out.
That's great to know.

Sent from my SM-G920T using Tapatalk

Worth a try.  I'm not a fan of highly insulated Herman Munster boots and am not sold on those Thermacell insoles.  

Last year I tried adding a hand warmer taped on top of my toes.  That definitely helped sitting in a stand, but it doesn't create any barrier to snowy/icy ground like this hack.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Worth a try.  I'm not a fan of highly insulated Herman Munster boots and am not sold on those Thermacell insoles.  

Last year I tried adding a hand warmer taped on top of my toes.  That definitely helped sitting in a stand, but it doesn't create any barrier to snowy/icy ground like this hack.

I have socks with pockets on top of toe area.  Toaties for the feet are adhesive 

• Like 2

34 minutes ago, Jdubs said:

Thermacell's are awesome. Extra set of batteries and i am setting pretty all day in the coldest of weather.

• Like 1