Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

Thanks for the visual Tommy Boy!

I just need a camera man. I️ filled my bookbag with lots of labeled apparel Incase I️ get this buck I️ can promote all my sponsors haha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 3

2 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I just need a camera man. I️ filled my bookbag with lots of labeled apparel Incase I️ get this buck I️ can promote all my sponsors haha

And what is that big green mineral lick doing there.  Cheater!

So I am sitting a 7acre woodlot and they are combining the cornfield now.  Only cover around and I thought deer were supposed to be running for their lives right to me. Perhaps I misunderstood this hunting strategy.  
I have seen them hang the corn till the last few rows are standing... Give it time

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

2d1b66d964d513402489788c84f661b7.jpg

Maybe this buck is gay? I️ realize now He actually laid in my piss for over 30 straight minutes.

If you do get to see him, you better not miss him then.  Instead of you mounting him, he may try mounting you!  LOL

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

My luck is still holding..no deer we picked up trail and new blood got to road and lost it...not feeling good right now other than meeting a great guy and a special talented dog ..plus connecting with some neighbors that it's  been a while...

PS ....thanks for rooting for me though guys...One hopeful thing though...I pulled cards on way back...this date is one day ahead....

11100147.JPG

Edited by growalot

Little late to the party, but, congrats on the buck sodfather. Good things come to good people.

As far as the VS1 and the Evercalm, I’ve tried both and rarely had a deer in range while using them. I’d forget to put it out, see deer, and think “Shit, now I won’t know what they think of this stuff.”. In hindsight, I think not seeing them when it was out was what they thought of it.

3 minutes ago, BowmanMike said:

I am cold and debating if i should climb down and follow this ridge,it runs north south and wind is from the west.

Seems like i should have seen one deer at least....

I can go to a stand not see squat for 12 hrs, go back next day and shoot a big buck. Have patience grasshopper.

• Like 2