Live From The Woods 2017 edition!

WNYBuckHunter

His Muff is not tuff enough.  Get in a treestand Biz, you already took the leap into the world of Mathews, now get yourself a nice ladder stand. You will then be a complete archer.

Nah. I’m already higher than that old treestand anyway. I’m on a rock ledge.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Every deer this year i seen. I could have shot except this one. I literally just finished pissing and say back down and he was there

Chill stinky muff I’m just breaking balls and watching the spike parade 4 so Farr

I'm heading out this afternoon hopefully I can see some deer this time. Doe have been all over the field across the street, I haven't had a picture of a doe since september on camera but only bucks? I want to fill my doe tag darn it! I thought it would have been an easy task but seems harder than shooting a buck lately.

• Like 1

Was his nose to the ground Biz? If it was I’d move closer, maybe a hot doe came through there

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Nope. He put nose up in air after I grunted. Of course he shows the one day the resident does n fawns aren’t here. They always walk under 30yds from me

If anybody is interested, I have found a great method for easy tick removal. My dogs get loads every year and the tools weren't always 100% extraction.

Step one, get a Qtip
Step two. Wet one side
Step 3. Spin the tick in circles, trying to keep it spinning with every turn. Basically you want to spin the ticks body around and around. They will typically fall off after about 6-10 spins. Works like a charm on the mutts and I had one in my neck this year that came out in about 15 spins.

The ticks do not "puke" the nastys back in as they don't fear for their life like when you use tweasers or a tool. It's like your pushing them around and they get sick of holding on. Give it a try !

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 4

I'm heading out this afternoon hopefully I can see some deer this time. Doe have been all over the field across the street, I haven't had a picture of a doe since september on camera but only bucks? I want to fill my doe tag darn it! I thought it would have been an easy task but seems harder than shooting a buck lately.

I have the same camera situation. All small bucks.

I’ve been wondering what buck had been making all these scrapes, so on last Saturday (4th) after hunting the morning. I pissed in one of them and then put cam to watch it. Here he is later that night. This is 100% the buck I just seen this morning. I guess he got mad and laid down in it lol

6d2ff78b7ec96024d69a992e0c164ce5.jpg

988ffae7e64d08fbfcce9b0b7991cc92.jpg

He came back on the 6th and then this morning. I’d love to kill this buck with a Mathews. I knew based on scrapes and big buck rubs that something had to be here bigger than the small bucks I had seen. Now I’m torn between here with compound and my regular land in 3N with xbow on where to hunt rest of day, tomorrow and weekend

3c0386122f56c01847c3062ed08348d5.jpg

• Like 6

Well I'm back and waiting for Bobs call... I'm on antibiotics...though pharmacy wasn't open yet so I'l have to drive back later...I Then Went to the neighbors and got new Numbers and explained the situation ... They were all great and had good chats.

Upstate.... prayers being sent and best wishes too.....

• Like 5

A light switch was turned on here in 4U. 

Bucks everywhere crusin. Had a doe come by and in 30 min 4 diff bucks were following her trail.  All smaller.and too far.  Seen a big guy in the field on the way home. Nose to the ground and on a trot.   Hopefully I'll get enough done during the day to get out this afternoon. 

• Like 1