SNOOOOW

Karpteach

I am in the 4 to 7 inch area of this coming storm. I hope it goes east and you get it on LI and then it will be all rain. I just can see my targets yesterday and even shott about a doz arrows. I know it will melt, but lets get this winter over. Plus it makes the streams to high for fishing for trout.

We are in for 8-14 or 6-12 depending on who I watch, just to the east they are calling for 12+...I really hope we are on the lower side or maybe the storm will move east and we get even less. Its gonna be the heavy wet type that knocks out power..weeeeeeeeeee

I will be really ticked if it messes up my dog training day!

While watching the NGC on tv I once saw where there was what they called a mini ice age and winter stayed all year. I think it was in the early 1800's. Hey ................... Maybe thats what we will have this year ! :) 

lol the global warming is making it cooler according to Al Gore.

Actually with global warming severe weather conditions persist and get much worse.

"It is easy to look at global warming just in terms of the average increase in temperature, but the effects are much more far-reaching," said Diffenbaugh, who is a member of Purdue's Climate Change Research Center. "We know from the past that extremes in weather and individual severe storms can be devastating. This study makes a strong statement that a few degrees of global warming could make these severe events much more common than they are today."