Hello and Thank You!!

SilverPharmer

I found this sight when it appeared my father and I would not be going to 8N this year and posted on a thread to see if anyone wanted to exchange DMP's.  My name is Foster and I grew up spending most of my time in the woods every chance I got, even stopped playing some sports in HS because it interfered with hunting.  After I graduated from Pharmacy school along with a really bad first marriage, hunting somehow fell by the wayside.  In fact the one time I did go back to the North Country I came home to find someone I've never met before if you know what I'm saying and that was nine years ago! Over the last few years I've almost lost my dad 3 times.  At 74 his health could be a lot better and I determined I would clear up every single weekend I could to go up an hunt with him to get as many memories of he and I as I could.  In fact the whole reason why I started to crossbow hunt was to squeak another season with him and boy did that, long with catching a wife of Hoppes 9 bring it all back!! 

I have asked a few questions to get myself back up to speed on the forum, and at first I was concerned that established members would stick to their own topics or those of who they are very familiar with.  NOTHING could have been further from the truth, post were answered by a lot of you with no condescending attitudes etc., and for this I cannot thank you enough!

I've had some amazing times with my Dad and the season just started!

Foster  

P.S. A special thanks to the crossbow forum for helping me get up to sped as seen below.  (Being new to archery, I'll wait to the next guy has stopped completely) 

IMG_1198.thumb.JPG.4304e9704db132f6b1983f08d80f29a3.JPG

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...