Chops to be busted and plans to be made...

moog5050

I am more than happy to participate in some good natured jokes at my expense and the expense of others that choose to participate.  Since Grow hasn’t chosen to participate, let’s pick on Biz, Big Val, Jerkman TF, Rob, tree guy, me or anyone else that enjoys it and is on here.   

Reminds me of my college buddies or the locker room.  We all picked on each other CONSTANTLY.  If we didn’t, there would be nothing to say.  But no one took it seriously.  

So have at it, but no fat jokes.  I have heard em all (unless you really have something original). 

• Like 9

I am more than happy to participate in some good natured jokes at my expense and the expense of others that choose to participate.  Since Grow hasn’t chosen to participate, let’s pick on Biz, Big Val, Jerkman TF, Rob, tree guy, me or anyone else that enjoys it and is on here.   
Reminds me of my college buddies or the locker room.  We all picked on each other CONSTANTLY.  If we didn’t, there would be nothing to say.  But no one took it seriously.  
So have at it, but no fat jokes.  I have heard em all (unless you really have something original). 
It's The Jerkman to you good sir!1b55c9f6fde7db1287ab536d4e2a81f3.gif

You Can't Beat My Meat!!!

Here here. If I'm busting someone's chops it's because I like them
  • Like 5

Don't u bring me into this. You have no idea the hours I've spent weeping because of the mockery I've gotten on this site. This slander talk cuts me, to my core. I may post like it doesn't bother but deep down I am broken. The only uplifting thing I look forward to here anymore is to see if wolc has killed any delicious, tasty, tender and sweet button bucks,and of course what their chest girth was. I also like pygmy. He's seems nice. I bet him and I could have some good times rolling through towns in my van. No, it doesn't have windows... And yes, it has free WiFi. ( Candy is no longer a viable tool ). But other than that, you guys are all a bunch of jerks. Except for the member formerly known as FSW, he hates everybody. I appreciate his consistency.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

• Like 7
  • Haha 8

9 hours ago, TreeGuy said:

Don't u bring me into this. You have no idea the hours I've spent weeping because of the mockery I've gotten on this site. This slander talk cuts me, to my core. I may post like it doesn't bother but deep down I am broken. The only uplifting thing I look forward to here anymore is to see if wolc has killed any delicious, tasty, tender and sweet button bucks,and of course what their chest girth was. I also like pygmy. He's seems nice. I bet him and I could have some good times rolling through towns in my van. No, it doesn't have windows... And yes, it has free WiFi. ( Candy is no longer a viable tool ). But other than that, you guys are all a bunch of jerks. Except for the member formerly known as FSW, he hates everybody. I appreciate his consistency.

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

You bring the beer, I'll bring the ultra-glide....

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, steve863 said:

The beauty of this forum is that there are a few people here that take us to a different realm.  Another dimension.  Their posts take us into the abyss.   Sort of like entering the twilight zone.

I think you've nailed it. 

There are some whacked out folks here........I guess that is why some of us keep coming back; like looking at a car in a ditch, wondering WTH happened THERE?

• Like 2

She thought Biz and Belo were there visiting. She bought a cam from me and drove up to get it and was very nice and personable. She spoke of her children and what not. But, I get it. I've been fortunate to meet a large number of forum members over the years. Some are not the persona you envision based on their online presence; others are exactly as you envisioned. Every once in a while, you go "that makes sense now." 

This deserves its own thread. I’d love to hear your thoughts. I met a bunch of local car forum guys a few times and recall the same experiences.

I’m still up for beers sometime with Rochester area folks, but too lazy to organize it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This deserves its own thread. I’d love to hear your thoughts. I met a bunch of local car forum guys a few times and recall the same experiences.

I’m still up for beers sometime with Rochester area folks, but too lazy to organize it.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You should have came to Yelling Goat in May. I’d say there was like 20 or so of us, including Phade and Moog from out your way

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

I’m not sure I remember the discussion, but I think that’s in Blo?

Depew I believe. TurkeyFeathers deserves the most credit for setting it up. Sodfather came, TCIII, Me, Moog, Phade, Jeremy, GMen, Culvercreek, Pygmy, Moho, Lawdz, Larry (now Nomad), and several others.....

1bd9a1482be6602f14d98bf00bfc75ff.jpg&key=11b41aa4b18351681f0aff111d325b691fd5d203737f682c1b0a0703d02fa882

• Like 8

19 hours ago, moog5050 said:

As we say on the FD, worry when they’re not breaking your stones.....

• Like 4

On 1/20/2018 at 10:34 AM, Biz-R-OWorld said:

Depew I believe. TurkeyFeathers deserves the most credit for setting it up. Sodfather came, TCIII, Me, Moog, Phade, Jeremy, GMen, Culvercreek, Pygmy, Moho, Lawdz, Larry (now Nomad), and several others.....

1bd9a1482be6602f14d98bf00bfc75ff.jpg&key=11b41aa4b18351681f0aff111d325b691fd5d203737f682c1b0a0703d02fa882

Anyone looking at this picture, zoom in and I'll give you 3 guesses who Biz is. But probably only need 1

Anyone looking at this picture, zoom in and I'll give you 3 guesses who Biz is. But probably only need 1

Larger than life........he is. 

Looks like Jesus at the last supper. I thought for sure someone was baiting me into coming to that bar so they could kill me. Yet, I’m still alive....

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Biz-R-OWorld said:

I thought for sure someone was baiting me into coming to that bar so they could kill me. Yet, I’m still alive....

Ha, I bet you were a bit nervous.

There's always next time............................................

• Like 4